13th May 2013, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

What is the minimum marks criteria for SC? I have scored 151 marks in JEE mains

I have got 151 marks in JEE-MAIN...(Caste : SC)
Is it enough to get a admission in a good college??
What is the minimum marks criteria for SC??
And if, I want to pursue a career in robotics what should I do??

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to reappear in JEE Mains if scored 148 marks?
  2. Can I get admission in any government college without appearing in JEE Advanced if scored 78 marks in JEE Mains? -- [New]
  3. Admission in NIT for OBC student who has scored 77 marks in JEE Mains and secured 91% in 12th?
  4. Will I get admission in NIT or IIT if scored 147 marks in JEE Mains and expecting 135 marks in JEE Advance?
  5. What is the minimum marks required for JEE mains? I have scored 90% in my improvement exam
  6. Will I be able to qualify if scored 123 marks in JEE Mains(B.Arch) and secured 55% in 12th being a general candidate?
  7. How to get admission in NIT Warangal? I have scored 51 marks in JEE mains
  8. In which college I will get admission if scored 91 marks in JEE Mains and secured 81.6% in 12th CBSE?
  9. Marks of 180 in JEE Mains is enough for JEE Advance? Where can I get admission with this marks?
  10. Am I eligible to get into any NIT? I have scored 78 marks in JEE mains
  11. How to get admission in NIT after scoring 64% marks in JEE mains? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How much marks are to be scored in JEE mains to get NIT or DTU?
  13. Should I drop a year if scored 32 marks in JEE Mains and secured 65% in 12th standard?
  14. In which college I will get admission if scored 79 marks in JEE Mains? Should I appear in 2nd counselling if secured 38000 rank in VITEEE?
  15. List of government colleges which offers admission to a candidate who has scored 200 marks in JEE Mains B.Arch? Last year cutoff marks?
  16. Can I get any government college through JEE Mains?
  17. Expected rank for a candidate who have scored 45 marks in JEE Mains?
  18. Can I get admission in any NIT after scoring 112 marks in JEE mains?

13th May 2013, 10:55 AM
bitulsudarshan
Member+

Default Re: What is the minimum marks criteria for SC? I have scored 151 marks in JEE mains

The cut off marks for JEE advanced will be around 150 marks.
You have to labour hard for jee advanced so that you can get admission in a good college.

13th May 2013, 11:16 AM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the minimum marks criteria for SC? I have scored 151 marks in JEE mains

Dear Friend,
There is a good chance to go with a good colleges as you have overall a good percentage,Since,As JEE-Mains cutoff for the general was of 112 Marks and that for SC was 50 Marks to go in JEE-Advanced you have not only gone beyond your cutoff but also beyond general cutoff.And,In directly passed your JEE-Mains.
Also,As you comes in reservations so definitely you have a way to go in good colleges.

But,Even though after the declarations of your results for JEE your Board Examinations marks will be playing a major role to go with best of best.As,Its Weightage is also considered for the admissions.

Regarding,Career in Robotics so you must go on with B.E or B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering and You may also go on with any specified course on Robotics if available.

But,B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering courses will be best for you rather than any other specified courses.
And also Mechatronics and robotics is the branches of Mechanical Engineering.

13th May 2013, 07:01 PM
Binadave

I get 50 in jeemain should i get admition in government coll.

9th June 2013, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Markst required to get nit for sc candidate......
Rply me as soon as possible......
Plz plz plz.........

8th April 2014, 07:54 AM
Unregistered

i have scored 70 marks in jee mains and nearly 75 - 78% in boards my category is sc may i get nits if yes then which one?

10th April 2014, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir i got 60marks in jee mains (sc candidate) and about expected 90%in cbse board so can i get nit pls rply sir

5th May 2014, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i got 151 marks in jee mains.but i got just 80 percent in pus two.my state is karnataka.i got obc ncl reservation along with state quota.will i get civil,metallurgy or it from nit surathkal using all my reservations?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?