10th April 2011, 01:58 AM
dualbiotech

Names of universities in UK offering Dual Masters Degree Course in Biotechnology?

hey hiee, im currently doing bsc biotech, i wish to do a dual masters degree in biotechnology form uk!! plzz help me out with the names of universities offering that course!

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any scholarship programme available for masters course in UK for Indian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for getting the scholarship? Universities in UK offering masters in Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  2. List of universities offering MBA MPH dual degree?
  3. List of the universities providing MBA MPH dual degree?
  4. Names of the colleges offering dual degree course(B.Tech+M.Tech?
  5. Universities offering Ph.D in Biotechnology?
  6. What is the procedure of taking admission Masters in Biotechnology in USA?
  7. List of universities in USA to pursue MS and MBA dual degree program in the field of Biotechnology?
  8. List of universities offering masters in genetic engineering in India? -- [New]
  9. Universities in UK and US offering MS in clinical research? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Are there any universities offering Ph.D in IT without having masters degree?
  11. Universities having dual degree of M.SC-Phd? Entrance exam, cut offs and question paper patters for M.SC-P.Hd dual degree?
  12. Names of the colleges offering MCA dual degree in GGSIPU
  13. List of various universities or colleges in India offering masters degree in forensic psychology
  14. Which are the universities offering masters of technology?
  15. Colleges offering masters in Bioinformatics and scope for the same? Job opportunities after the course?
  16. Good institutions offering Masters course in Robotics field?
  17. Which are the colleges offering degree of masters of physiotherapy in Delhi?
  18. List of colleges or universities offering dual degree B.E/ME course in Mechatronics around Delhi NCR?
10th April 2011, 08:36 AM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Lightbulb Re: Names of ?

Dear friend ,

The Universities in UK offering Dual Masters Degree Course in Biotechnology are-

1 . Bath Spa University, Bath
2 . University Of Westminster, London
3 . Sheffield Hallam University, Sheffield
4 . Canterbury Christ Church University, Kent
5 . London Metropolitan University.

Best wishes!!!!!!
10th April 2011, 02:23 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

Default Re: Names of universities in UK offering Dual Masters Degree Course in Biotechnology?

University of Wisconsin

California State University

University of Maryland University College

Georgetown University

University of Rhode Island

University of Florida

University of Texas at Dallas

Marywood University

University of Central Florida

Roosevelt University

University of the Sciences in Philadelphia

East Carolina State UniversityTexas Tech University

University of Buffalo – State University of New york

Polytechnic University of New York

University of Houston at Clear Lake
12th May 2011, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of universities in UK offering Dual Masters Degree Course in Biotechnology?

which university is best for Indian students for pursuing Msc biotechnology in UK
19th May 2011, 05:13 PM
united india

Almost all colleges under University of London provides dual course at master level. With Biotechnology you can do the following attach courses:-

1.Biotechnology with Biochemistry

2.Biotechnology with Biomedical Science

3.Biotechnology with Molecular Biology

4.Biotechnology with Bioinformatics

As of now you are enquiring about colleges offerings dual master course in biotechnology, I'm providing the names of some of the well known institutions in London:-

1.King's College London
www.kcl.ac.uk

2.Birbeck
www.bbk.ac.uk

3.Brunel University
Brunel University

4.Imperial College
www.imperial.ac.uk

5.Cardiff University
www.cf.ac.uk

6.The University of Warwick
www.warwick.ac.uk

7.UCL (University College London)
www.ucl.ac.uk
2nd June 2011, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me best colleges in uk for masters in environmental biotechnolgy or also biotechnolgy with bioinformatics
5th June 2011, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

i need names of university offering educational course as in master degree.
24th June 2011, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Is their any dual program(mba msc in international business management) in UK?
7th July 2011, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

can u pls inform me da top universities in u.k vch gves a dual degree in biotechnology(m.s with m.b.a)..
18th August 2011, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Names of universities in UK offering Dual Masters Degree in mba llm
12th October 2011, 08:01 AM
Unregistered

I would like to know the names of universities in UK currently offering masters degree in curriculum assessment.
5th October 2012, 08:50 PM
Arpit_30
Senior Member+

HI FRIEND,
LIST OF BEST UK COLLGES OF PUS :-

Georgetown University

University of Rhode Island

University of Florida

University of Texas at Dallas

Marywood University

University of Central Florida

Roosevelt University

University of the Sciences in Philadelphia

East Carolina State UniversityTexas Tech University

WITH REGARD ARPIT _30.
28th November 2012, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Hello friends
if any one could plz provide me with names of UK Universities Offering double master's in Microbiology or biology .
i'm really interested in microbial ecology and in medical microbiology
thanks in advance
3rd April 2013, 03:54 PM
saurav011
Junior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Names of universities in UK offering Dual Masters Degree Course in Biotechnology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends
if any one could plz provide me with names of UK Universities Offering double master's in Microbiology or biology .
i'm really interested in microbial ecology and in medical microbiology
thanks in advance
Hello friend,
Its good to see you thinking about studies in UK. As you mentioned you want to pursue Dual Masters Degree Course in Biotechnology form institutes in UK. Dear there is a number of universities/institutes in UK who offers various courses in Biotechnology, Microbiology or biology. As per discussion going on and a number of users suggest a number of institutes related the query. But as per my knowledge its not an easy to take admission in any of the institutes in UK for studies in UK without a proper guidance. Now days there is educational consultancies are great way to choose your right one for your higher studies in any of the abroad country. So I am suggesting if you are really interested then please take a help from any leading consultancy. For details please visit: Studies in UK
Institutes in UK
3rd April 2013, 05:38 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

List of Universities in UK offering Dual Masters Degree in Biotechnology :-

-California State University
-Georgetown University
-University of Wisconsin
-University of Florida
-University of Texas
-Roosevelt University
-University of Sciences in Philadelphia
-University of Houston
17th April 2013, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

UK Dual Degree policy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?