13th May 2013, 02:13 PM
tanupriya srivasatava

How to do LLB after pursuing B.Com?

I am persuing b.com(p) and will pass out this year,i am planning to do llb as i am doing cs also,so will it be beneficial for me to get a high paid job.having the degrees of cs and llb is an advantange in the industry??

11th June 2014, 02:14 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to do LLB after pursuing B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanupriya srivasatava View Post
I am persuing b.com(p) and will pass out this year,i am planning to do llb as i am doing cs also,so will it be beneficial for me to get a high paid job.having the degrees of cs and llb is an advantange in the industry??
Yes off course doing LLB course along with CS (company secretary) course is beneficial for you get high package of salary. Both the course having good scope. Every short and long term Industries which require CS profession to develop their business and CS professional play very important role in company to take important decision. After completing LLB course you can open your consultancy (or) you can also work in Industries as a legal adviser. So, their is no doubt both the LLB as well as CS course having good job opportunities. But, It's really difficult to concentrate on both the course at the same time. It would be great to do LLB course after completing CS course.

Note:- Since, you are B.Com student you may directly eligible to pursue for Intermediate course (Company Secretary) instead of foundation course.

Eligibility Criteria for LLb course:-

-The Applicant should be complete bachelor degree or equivalent with 50% percentage of marks from recognized university.
-The Applicant should be qualified in LLB Exam (ie:- CLAT)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?