13th May 2013, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a seat in NIT or IIIT after scoring 78 marks in JEE mains?

i scored 78 marks in jee mains, i belong to sc category...my +2 percentage is 87%....i'm frm A.P ....can i get a seat in nit or iiit's.......or any goverment college....

11th June 2013, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a seat in NIT or IIIT after scoring 78 marks in JEE mains?

can i get a seat in NIT or IIIT.i hav got 75 marks in jee main belogs to OBC category
8th February 2015, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a seat in NIT or IIIT after scoring 78 marks in JEE mains?

i got 75 marks in jee general categeory and got 98% marks in board examinations and had military quota cani get seat in nit
19th March 2015, 01:05 AM
Subham Mazumdar

No, You can not get into NIT or IIIT after scoring 78 or 75 marks in JEE Mains.

You need to score much more than this. You can get into some private college with this mark.

As 12th class mark doesn't play a very vital role. So, it is not possible to get into Govt. college with good mark in 12th class until and unless you score good mark in JEE.
19th March 2015, 10:43 AM
Ronie0309

Probably you will find an NIT with your scores.

Though the cut off for SC's is low but still you will not get any of the top NIT's.

There a total of 30 NIT's and the ones that are ranked 25-30 are the ones in which you have a chance.
19th March 2015, 10:30 PM
parnel
Junior Member+

Hello friend,

I have the solution for your problem it is.

1.JEE Main cut-off scores varies year to year.

2.But it ranges from nearly '113-125' for OBC students to qualify.

3.As you have got 78 marks in JEE mains which means you are not qualified in this exam.

4.So now you cannot get any seat in NIT.

5.Moreover to get seat in IIIT there will be a separate test conducted yearly once which you must appear immediately after completing your 10th class.

Hope this information is helpful to you.

Have a nice day.....................
19th April 2015, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

I got 78 marks on jee mains and i expected I will get in inter 97% will I get the seat in nit warangal and iam a sc category
27th May 2015, 09:10 AM
Unregistered

I got 62 marks in jee and 88% in 12th CBSE board and I am from general category can I get a seat in any nit or any state government college and I am from Orissa.
16th June 2015, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

i am getting 80 marks in jee main and 70 percentage in 12 th class can i got any govt college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?