14th May 2013, 07:22 PM
fleming ricky

Will I get a government sector job after scoring 60% in B.Tech?

i am having 60% in my aggregate of b-tech ECE. im still studying in 3rd year but i have 8 backlogs to clear rite now... by the completion of my b-tech if i had cleared my backlogs will i be eligible for govt. jobs like in BHEL and others which is of my prime interest?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for a job in government sector after scoring an aggregate of 74%?
  2. Can I get a job in government or private sector after scoring 72% in EEE?
  3. Can I get a job in government sector after scoring 72% in B.E? What is the available scope in private sector?
  4. Job in government sector after doing B.Tech in Computers?
  5. Will I get a job after scoring 57% in B.Tech, 72% in 12th and 73% in 10th?
  6. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  7. List of career opportunities available for a B.Tech graduate in Petroleum engineering from school of Petroleum technology Gandhinagar? I've secured CPI 5.75
  8. How to get a job in government sector?
  9. What are the best jobs in IT sector? I have completed B.Tech IT
  10. Career options after B.Sc (Physics)? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which job will be available for freshers after B.Tech in government sector for girls? I am a B.Tech Civil Engineering student
  12. How to pursue M.Sc in Software Engineering being a candidate of EEE?
  13. Is B.Tech after 12th from KSOU in Civil Engineering Valid? Will I get a job in government sector as well as in private sector?
  14. How to get government job in Textile sector?
  15. Which is best after B.Tech, MBA or M.Tech? Can I get a government or private sector job?
  16. Why plastic processing industry is fully privatized sector? -- [New]
  17. Government sector jobs for 30 years old B.Tech graduate?
  18. How to move towards IT sector after B.Tech? Which software companies should I join after B.Tech?
30th June 2014, 08:25 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Default Re: Will I get a government sector job after scoring 60% in B.Tech?

Having scored 60% of marks is good but the terrible thing is you have 8 backlogs to finish.

Moreover you have only 1 academic year to complete them. You should work hard day and night from now otherwise you can not complete your B.Tech course by next year.

Please concentrate on your studies and if possible get coaching from some institution or from a experienced faculty.

Yes. You are eligible for Government Jobs like BHEL if you complete your B.Tech course without any backlogs.

Here is the eligibility criteria to apply for many of the companies.

-One should be a candidate of career 60 having scored a minimum of 60% of marks in all the academic levels right from SSC.

-There should not be any pending backlogs for the candidates.

-The academic gap should not be more than 2 years.

The selection procedure will consists of
Written Exam
Group Discussion
Technical Interview
HR Interview

Make sure you will continue the same percentage of marks even in your next year of B.Tech as well.

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?