15th May 2013, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

How to do MBA part time after pursuing B.Com exam?

I am pursuing my bcom exam and after this decided to do mba at part time is it ppssible to do after bcom. .pls suggest me. ...it is good or bad for me for doing mba....and tell me about this fees and best colleges ...thank u

15th June 2015, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MBA part time after pursuing B.Com exam?

Now i m in 3rd year bcom course. ...after completion of my bcom i want to do mba course. ....i m so much interested in finance nd also marketing...in bcom always i get frist class...so plz give advice how i prepare my entrance exam for mba.???
15th August 2015, 02:11 AM
Unregistered

b.com time period is two years so after two years qualification we will study two years master?
15th August 2015, 02:37 PM
JSD.

Yes definitely you can do the MBA course after your B.com.

MBA is master degree program of the duration of two years. The basic eligibility criteria for this course is to have a bachelor degree course in any stream from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.

So dear aspirant if you have scored minimum 50% marks or more than it in your B.com than definitely you can do the MBA course.
15th August 2015, 02:58 PM
Career advisor

Persuing MBA after BCOM is more beneficial to you.
Yes,it is possible to do MBA(Master Of Buisness Administration) after BCOM through distance learning programme.
Benefits and Drawbacks:
Benefits:The student who are not capable of giving their fee for MBA can do work while studying MBA through distance learning.
Drawbacks:
Students who are doing MBA through distance learning has less exposure to the professors and other students on the course than the students who are doing full-time MBA.
Some of the colleges offering MBA distance learning course with fee structure:
IGNOU: Rs 31,500
Amity: Rs 36,000
ICFAI: Rs 60,000
Top colleges offering MBA courses are:
IIM,Lucknow
IIM,Delhi
IIM,Ghaziabad
FMS,Delhi
IIM,Tiruchirappalli.
7th May 2016, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

Hi I m a house wife. I want to do MBA part time at home. I have done bcom. I m in ahmedabad.so please suggest me the university from which I can do.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?