4th May 2010, 11:17 AM
divyamalhotra

AFMC procedure for getting form and admit card?

sir,
i will b gving the afmc exam in 2011.plz tell me abt the procedure of getting the form and admit card.

4th May 2010, 08:31 PM
edward
Top Answerer

Default Re: AFMC procedure for getting form and admit card?

hey friend sorry to inform you that the date for form submission is already over, the last date for form submission is 29 jan 2010.......if you have submitted your form at right time then you can download you admit card from the link mentioned below :-

afmc.nic.in/

all the best
4th May 2010, 11:37 PM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

The AFMC forms are mostly available at the end of december and the last date of submission is 1st week of Feb.

When the AFMC forms are out the main site of AFMC www.afmc.nic.in provide all the info like Application Submission process and important dates.

So you can start checking AFMC website from december month onwards to track the notification

However if you want to know about the application process of 2010 then you can check here
16th May 2010, 11:50 PM
BALWINDER SINGH

you can got the form of afmc in the month of december in the mid and the form is available in the head post office of your city........it costs you rs.250 and the admit card will be sent you to in the month of april..........
7th July 2010, 11:39 AM
Shagun Makin

Quote:
Originally Posted by divyamalhotra View Post
sir,
i will b gving the afmc exam in 2011.plz tell me abt the procedure of getting the form and admit card.
Dear friend the forms are available in the post office so soon contact if you have not got it.

All other information are available on their website.
So register there and get updated to the new things.

BEST OF LUCK!!!!
31st August 2010, 08:36 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

hi

afmc exam is conducted for the class 12 th student

and for the application you can apply online at the following site

www.afmc.nic.in
10th September 2010, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus of afmc MBBS entrance exam
2nd October 2010, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

i am studing in class 12th and want to the afmc exam . can you please me exact date when will the forms would be available
20th February 2011, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

when will i receive my admit card for afmc mbbs exam
22nd February 2011, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
My application No:206402 till date i am not getting Admitcard.Pl give conformtion urgently.

V Sarath kumar
Bangalore
23rd February 2011, 08:28 PM
jincy eapen

the details are
Armed Forces Medical College Entrance Exam – AFMC Application Form 2011

(a) AFMC 2011 Prospectus and AFMC 2011 Forms can be purchased for Rupee 250/- in cash at the General/Head/Central/Main Post Offices located at the undermentioned places from 20 Dec 2010 till stocks last or 31st Jan 2011 WHICHEVER IS EARLIER :-

Agra Cantt HPO, Ahmedabad HPO, Ahmednagar HPO, Aizwal HPO, Allahabad HPO, Ambala Cantt HPO, Aurangabad HPO, Bagdogra HPO, Bengaluru GPO, Bareilly HPO, Bathinda HPO, Belgaum HPO, Berhampur HPO, Bhopal HPO, Bhubaneswar HPO, Chandigarh HPO, Chennai GPO, Coimbatore PO, Darbhanga HPO, Dehradun GPO.

New Delhi (Gol Dakhkhana) GPO, Delhi (Kamla Nagar) PO, Delhi (Krishna Nagar) HPO, Delhi (Rohini) PO, Delhi (Lodhi Road) HPO, Delhi (Ramesh Nagar) HPO, Dharamsala HPO, Dharwad HPO, Ernakulam HPO, Ferozpur HPO, Guwahati HPO, Gwalior HPO, Hyderabad GPO, Imphal HPO, Indore HPO.

Itanagar HPO, Jabalpur HPO, Jaipur HPO, Jalandhar HPO, Jammu HPO, Jhansi HPO, Jodhpur HPO, Jorhat HPO, Kanpur HPO, Kolkata GPO, Kozhikode HPO, Lucknow HPO, Madurai HPO, Meerut HPO, Mumbai GPO, Nagpur, HPO, Pathankot HPO, Panaji HPO, Patna GPO, Pondichery HPO, Port Blair HPO, Pune HPO.

Raipur HPO, Rajkot HPO, Ramgarh Cantt HPO Ranchi HPO, Sambalpur HPO, Shillong HPO, Shimla HPO, Siliguri HPO, Srinagar HPO, Surat HPO, Tezpur HPO, Tinsukia HPO, Tirucharapallai HPO, Thiruvananthapuram HPO, Udaipur HPO, Vadodara HPO and Vishakhapatnam HPO.

Note :

While purchasing AFMC 2011 prospectus from above HPOs/GPOs candidates must ensure that they have received one copy of the AFMC Application Form 2011 also. Demand draft is NOT required to be sent alongwith these applications.

(b) AFMC 2011 Application form and AFMC 2011 prospectus can also be downloaded from website www.afmc.nic.in. Last date for downloading AFMC 2011 application form will be 05 February 2011 up to 5 pm. Such AFMC forms printed on A4 size glossy paper duly completed in all respect along with crossed demand draft for a sum of Rupee 250/-(Rupees two hundred and fifty only) drawn in favour of “Commandant , AFMC, Pune” on any nationalised bank payable at Pune be forwarded to AFMC Pune so as to reach not later than 07 February 2011 at 5 PM.

The candidate must write his/her name & registration number on the back of Demand Draft.

(c) AFMC 2011 Prospectus and AFMC 2011 application forms can also be obtained by post from “Officer-in-Charge (Admission Cell), Armed Forces Medical College, Sholapur Road, Pune- 411 040” on payment of Rupee 250/- per copy, only by Bank Draft on any nationalized bank payable at Pune in favour of “Commandant, AFMC, Pune,” along with full postal address of the candidate typed neatly and clearly on two separate slips of paper (size 9 cms x 5 cms). Please ensure that the Demand Draft bears the code number of the issuing bank.

The candidate must write his/her name & address on the back of the Demand Draft. The candidate should enclose an application for obtaining AFMC 2011 prospectus and AFMC application form 2011 giving his/her particulars and address and enclose a self addressed stamped envelope of good quality (Size 11”x13”).

The envelope should be stamped for Rupee 60/-. Bank Drafts on any other banks other than nationalized banks, Money Orders, Cash or Postal Orders will not be accepted.

Each request should be accompanied by a separate demand draft. Combined demand draft for more than one application will not be accepted. Request for prospectus to be sent by post will be accepted from 20 Dec 2010 to 21 Jan 2011 up to 4 pm only.

(d) Completed AFMC 2011 forms must reach the following address by 4 pm on 07th February 2011.

Officer-Incharge (Admissions Cell),
Armed Forces Medical College,
Post Office Wanawadi,
Pune – 411 040
2nd March 2011, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

respected sir,
I'm appearing in the entrance examination of afmc , pune for the MBBS course 2011.My form has been received. what is the procedure of downloading my admit card?
11th March 2011, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

i have not yet received my admit card for afmc 2011,when will i be receiving it?
11th March 2011, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir, when will the online applicants get the admit card for exam.Please get the nearest date for it.
I hope i will get answer soon.
13th March 2011, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

sir, i've applied 4 afmc mbbs 2011 bt till nw, i'vnt recieve my admit card. when will i recieve my admit card? I give the option as post.
15th March 2011, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE FILLED AFMC APPLICATION FORM FOR MBBS IN JANUARY BUT STILL MNOT RECIVED MY ADMIT CARD WHAT TO DO TO RECIVE IT
24th March 2011, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

how to get admit card online
27th March 2011, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

I have applied for afmc 2011 mbbs. Can you please tel how to get admit card by online
27th March 2011, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

sir, I am md zafar eqbal. my application form no- 279156. if my application form has submit than how to get my admit card by post.PLEASE SPEED POST FAST
27th March 2011, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

sir,i have filled afmc application form online for MMBS. i have cheked my application form status and that is form recieved.now can you guide me how i can download my admit card.
thank you.
30th March 2011, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

sir,i have not received my admit card yet...so please tell me how can i get my admit card...
31st March 2011, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have not yet received my admit card for afmc 2011,when will i be receiving it?
for admit card when rcivesd
31st March 2011, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

my application no is 240653 for afmc 2011 entrance exam check admit card
10th April 2011, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Smile Re: AFMC procedure for getting form and admit card?

14th April 2011, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

dear sir ,
sir i m simran jatwani have not received my admit card of afmc 2011 yet now when will i be receiving it?
15th April 2011, 01:19 PM
Manmeet Kaur Sethi

Default Re: AFMC download -admit card?

My application No. 266778, applied for MBBS Entrance Examination for 2011, but I have not received my Admit Card till date. Kindly advice my hot to get the same.
15th April 2011, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

sir , my name is veer pratap singh have not received my admit cardof afmc 2011 , my app .no.227149 ,pls. send it.
15th April 2011, 10:05 PM
kanchanyadav
Senior Member+

Armed force medical college 2011 exam is going to be held on 1st MAy 2011 at 2.30 pm.

Read these instruction:

1.Admit card will be available for download till 01 May 2011(2 pm / 1400 h).

2.You will be able to download the admit card ONLY if :

a. You have submitted your application by post and have opted for "Download Admit Card from Internet".

b. You have submitted an online application which has been accepted.
Please enter the Postal Bar Code (for postal applicants) OR the Registration ID (for online applicants) on the right hand side of this page. Check the id /code number before keying in the number.

3. Please enter the correct date of birth in the ddmmyy format ONLY. Be careful to enter the date of birth as entered in the application form.

4. Hit the submit button once you are sure that you have entered the correct data ONLY.

5. If the browser takes some time please be patient and wait. Do not hit the back button or any other key on your hardware.

6. Once the admit card has been downloaded check whether the admit card has the following before printing:-
  • NAME OF CANDIDATE
  • CENTRE ALOTTED WITH ADDRESS
  • ROLL NUMBER
  • PHOTOGRAPH OF CANDIDATE AS SUBMITTED IN THE APPLICATION
  • SIGNATURE BLOCK OF CANDIDATE AS SUBMITTED IN THE APPLICATION

7. Scroll down and then click on the PRINT button at the bottom of the Admit Card. The Admit card will be printed on a single sheet of paper ONLY. Please use A4 size paper and set your printer to print in the portrait mode. You may use a Laser OR Ink-Jet printer and may print the admit card either in colour or Black & White. Both are acceptable.

8. Paste one photograph similar to the one that has been attached at the time of submission of application and get the same attested by School/College Principal or by Gazetted Officer. Pl ensure that the photo on the admit card is attested before you reach the examination venue.

9. Candidates with a downloaded admit card will be valid only if it is attested.
Queries ONLY regarding difficulty in downloadable admit cards may be addressed to [email protected]

10. ALL ADMIT CARDS OTHER THAN DOWNLOADABLE HAVE BEEN DESPATCHED BY POST.

PLEASE CONTACT ADMISSION CELL/COL ADM AFMC PUNE(02026334209 OR 02026026030) if you do not receive the postal admit card by the 1st week of April at your postal address.

Please click on this link to download admit card http://afmcdg1d.gov.in/index1.asp

All the best...
16th April 2011, 12:54 AM
sureshcbe
Member+

http://afmcdg1d.gov.in/index1.asp

download your admit card from the above link. there you need to enter your application number and date of birth

click the print admit card.
21st April 2011, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i forgot my postal bar code. My date of birth is 211192. Pls send my postal bar code to download my admit card of afmc entrance 2011. RASHMI RANA, email- [email protected]
23rd April 2011, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

how to recover the application number of AFMC
23rd April 2011, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir, My admit card is not give me please, My admit card is give me on my 'email' adress "[email protected]". Harshana Ishwar Patil. Jamner, Tal:jamner, Dis:jalgaon,
24th April 2011, 12:02 AM
Manish Kumar Tripathi

Read carefully the instructions given below:-

1.Admit card will be available for download till 01 May 2011(2 pm / 1400 h).

2.You will be able to download the admit card ONLY if :

a. You have submitted your application by post and have opted for "Download Admit Card from Internet".

b. You have submitted an online application which has been accepted.
Please enter the Postal Bar Code (for postal applicants) OR the Registration ID (for online applicants) on the right hand side of this page. Check the id /code number before keying in the number.

3. Please enter the correct date of birth in the ddmmyy format ONLY. Be careful to enter the date of birth as entered in the application form.

4. Hit the submit button once you are sure that you have entered the correct data ONLY.

5. If the browser takes some time please be patient and wait. Do not hit the back button or any other key on your hardware.

6. Once the admit card has been downloaded check whether the admit card has the following before printing:-

NAME OF CANDIDATE
CENTRE ALOTTED WITH ADDRESS
ROLL NUMBER
PHOTOGRAPH OF CANDIDATE AS SUBMITTED IN THE APPLICATION
SIGNATURE BLOCK OF CANDIDATE AS SUBMITTED IN THE APPLICATION
24th April 2011, 12:06 AM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Cool Re: AFMC procedure for getting form and admit card?

Dear friend,

The last date of form submission is already over.

If you have not received your AFMC admit card yet, then Please visit the official website and click on download admit card and then enter your registration Id and date of birth, to get your AFMC admit card.

Make sure that, after download the online admit card, please attested it by the gazatted officer, then only your admit card is valid.

For further query contact to

ADMISSION CELL/COL ADM AFMC PUNE
Ph. No - 02026334209 OR 02026026030

http://afmc.nic.in

http://afmcdg1d.gov.in/index1.asp

All the best.......................................
24th April 2011, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

sir, my name is jagdeep kumar jangra. my date of birth is 250693 and address is VPO singhana, Tehsil safidon, distt. jind, haryana. i have lost my resistration ID so i couldn't download my admit card. please mail my resistration id or admit card on [email protected] as soon as possible.
29th April 2011, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

how to download afmc admitcard
29th April 2011, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

sir please send my admit card 2011 my application no is 204274
30th April 2011, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir,my name is Mamata Ghosh and my registration ID 906734.My dob is 191192.pls send my admit card in [email protected]
30th April 2011, 07:03 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir please send my admit card 2011 my application no is 204274
For your Information

Visit the website : http://afmcdg1d.gov.in/index1.asp

Then Enter your Postal Barcode/Registration ID and Dob and then you can download the AFMC Admit card.

More details,Visit the website :http://afmc.nic.in/
2nd December 2011, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

what is the procedure for getting AFMCentrance form for 2012
31st January 2012, 03:17 PM
drurv

AFMC 2011 Prospectus and AFMC 2011 application forms can also be obtained by post from “Officer-in-Charge (Admission Cell), Armed Forces Medical College, Sholapur Road, Pune- 411 040” on payment of Rupee 250/- per copy, only by Bank Draft on any nationalized bank payable at Pune in favour of “Commandant, AFMC, Pune,” along with full postal address of the candidate typed neatly and clearly on two separate slips of paper . Please ensure that the Demand Draft bears the code number of the issuing bank.
The candidate must write his/her name & address on the back of the Demand Draft. The candidate should enclose an application for obtaining AFMC 2011 prospectus and AFMC application form 2011 giving his/her particulars and address and enclose a self addressed stamped envelope of good quality.
23rd April 2012, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

sir i have filld my application form for afmc entrance 2012 and send tat form to pune via post,now how can get my admit card?wats the proceedure to get that i enterd my registerd mail id but it givs message to check my id so tell me the proceedure to get my admit card by using my refrence or register number pls help me sir.........................
6th May 2014, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

I have made mistake while submitting the form of AFMC , I have typed CANDIDATE name PUNEET KUMAR PARO, but acctualy my name is PUNEET KUMAR PATRO.
Please help me to correct it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?