16th May 2013, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

What are the suitable master degree courses like MBA after completing B.E ECE?

Siutable master degree courses like MBA , after completing B.E ECE?

17th May 2013, 11:54 AM
kumar96
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the suitable master degree courses like MBA after completing B.E ECE?

After completing BE only suitable master degree course is M.Tech.

For M.Tech there are two option for you.

Apply for GATE exam.you are engineer and i think you know very well about GATE exam.you should give GATE exam for M.Tech. by scoring good marks in GATE you can get admission in M.Tech course in best colleges like IITs,MNIT and other top universities.

There are some universities which provide direct admission in M.Tech without any entrance exam.but GATE score card has very much importance.if you get admission in IIT for M.Tech then it will be best for you.

I will give advice for GATE exam.To clear GATE exam you have to study hard because GATE is not a simple exam. GATE exam is conducted jointly by the Indian Institute of Science and seven IndianInstitutes of Technology on behalf of the National Coordination Board (NCB) – GATE,Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD),Government of India. GATE score card is valid for two years.
17th May 2013, 05:51 PM
gonegone
Member+

Default Re: What are the suitable master degree courses like MBA after completing B.E ECE?

Suitable master degree courses(MBA) after completing B.E ECE:

1)MBA in Marketing
2)MBA in Finance
3)MBA in HR
4)MBA in Production
5)MBA in International
6)MBA in Consultancy
7)MBA in Information Technology
8)MBA in Telecommunications
9)MBA in Services
10)MBA in Banking
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?