18th May 2013, 08:46 PM
Ankch2812

Am I eligible for CMAT after scoring graduation with 49.68% in graduation?

i got 49.68% in graduation(T.Y.Bsc(I.T)) and i belong. to open category.so m i eligible for cmat if so, am i eligible for mba admission after cmat results .pls rply as soon as possible.

19th May 2013, 01:47 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for CMAT after scoring graduation with 49.68% in graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankch2812 View Post
i got 49.68% in graduation(T.Y.Bsc(I.T)) and i belong. to open category.so m i eligible for cmat if so, am i eligible for mba admission after cmat results .pls rply as soon as possible.

CMAT stands for the Common Management Admissions Test.

If your graduation degree marks is above 50% then you are applicable for C-MAT exam.SC/ST candidate required marks is 45% .Final year candidate can apply here .

You are from Open Category so you are not applicable for CMAT exam because open category candidate required marks is above 50% .Your graduation marks is 49.68 % .

Pattern For C-MAT Exam :-

Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation 25
Logical Reasoning 25
Language Comprehension 25
General Awareness 25

There are 25 questions in each section. The duration of test is 180 minutes. There is a negative marking of 1 mark for every wrong answer.

Best Books for CMAT Exam

The Complete Reference Manual for CMAT: Common Management Admission Test 2012
by
SK Sinha, S Satyanarayan, Col JS Rana
Publisher: Arihant Publications

CMAT (Common Management Admission Test) Guide
by
RPH Editorial Board
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House

For more details about CMAT exam , you should visit to www.aicte-cmat.in/‎

6th July 2013, 10:05 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for CMAT after scoring graduation with 49.68% in graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankch2812 View Post
Unfortunately you are not eligible to sit for this exam since the open category candidates or the general category candidates needs to secure not less than 50% of marks at graduation level.

CMAT Exam Eligibility Criteria:-
  • Full form of CMAT is Common Management Admission Test. It is also a National Level Entrance Test which is conducted by the AICTE. CMAT score is accepted by various colleges in our country.
  • It is a computer based test where for each question there will be options to choose from. Every year this exam is conducted for two times: in February and in September. An additional CMAT exam will be conducted in the month of May.
  • You need a minimum three years undergraduate degree plus 50% of marks at graduation level for the Management (PGDM,MBA and similar) programmes.
  • You need a bachelor's degree in any discipline of your choice from a recognized university for the Management (PGCM) Programme.
  • You need a bachelor's degree in any discipline and 50% of marks in aggregate for the Management (Executive PGDM) programme. Then you also need 5 years relevant managerial / supervisory experience.
  • Even final year students are also eligible to sit for this examination.
Exam Pattern:-
  • Duration of exam: 180 minutes
  • Total Questions: 100
  • Total Marks: 400
  • For Correct Answer: 4 marks
  • For Wrong Answer: 1 mark deducted
Give weightage to the following areas:-
  1. Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation
  2. Logical Reasoning
  3. Language Comprehension
  4. General Awareness
Hope this helps :-> :->
20th June 2014, 03:35 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

No, you are not eligible for the Common Management Aptitude Test as you need to score minimum 50 per cent marks in the graduation level. Common Management Aptitude Test or CMAT is an online computer based test conducted by AICTE. You can apply for XAT with this score as they allow candidates scoring below 50 per cent. XAT eligibility criteria is also uniform for all categories of candidates, General, SC, ST, OBC and DA.
12th December 2015, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

while filling of form i have noticed that there was a qualification details in which when i select appearing it shows 0.0% graduation percentage... is it common or there is something wrong with it..????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?