19th May 2013, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

How to join institute of PG course after completing diploma in fashion designing course?

im priyanka i already completed my diploma in fashion designing course...i want to join in ur institution for pg course...can i eligible r not...is there any entrance exam...plz give me clear information.

22nd June 2013, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join institute of PG course after completing diploma in fashion designing course?

can i do pg in fashion desing after complted my 3year diploma in fashion desing
22nd June 2013, 10:40 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join institute of PG course after completing diploma in fashion designing course?

Hi dear............

As you have completed your Diploma in fashion designing course , then now are eligible for Graduate course not for Post Graduate Course (PG) .

As per my view you have to complete your graduation degree which is of three years after diploma or actually it is for 4 years , then after this you can go for PG degree.

List of Best colleges in India for Fashion Designing course.....

National Institute of Fashion Technology, Delhi

Vogue Institute of Fashion Technology, Bangalore

Pearl Academy of Fashion, Delhi

School of Fashion Technology, Pune

Symbiosis Institute of Design, Pune

National Institute of Design, Ahmedabad

International Institute of Fashion Design, Chandigarh

Northern India Institute of Fashion Technology, Mohali

J.D. Institute of Fashion Technology, Delhi

Apeejay Institute of Design, Delhi

Good luck...........
6th July 2013, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Hi,
I have completed my BE-ECE but I'm very much interested in fashion designing. Can you tell me which course should I opt for? Am I eligible for doing PG in fashion designing and will it be helpful for me to get both basic and advanced knowledge about fashion designing which will help me to get a good job in the field of fashion. Can u please help me? I also want to know the duration and fees structure. Please help me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?