19th May 2013, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of M.A Economics for girls in Pakistan? What kind of jobs can I do?

i want to know about the scope of M.A ecnomics for girls in pakistan and what kind of jobs a girl can do after doing it plz answer me i want to do it after B.CM.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of M.A Economics?
  2. What kind of jobs available for girls after engineering? What type of exams to be given? Physical requirements for girls to get into army jobs?
  3. Physical Requirements for girls to get Job in Indian Army? Which kind of Jobs are available for girls in Army? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which are the subjects for Biomedical engineering? What is the scope in it?
  5. What will be the scope for girls in Civil Engineering in India? Which kind of Companies offer Job Opportunities for Civil Engineers? What will be the basic salary for Freshers in this field? Carer scope for this course in Abroad?
  6. Scope for girls in Networking? Can they get jobs easily?
  7. What is the scope of biochemistry in Pakistan, UK, Germany, Chine, India?
  8. Which branches are there for girls in engineering? Is there a good scope for jobs in future?
  9. What are the Jobs After M.Sc in Organic Chemistry for Girls?
  10. What is the scope and jobs available for girls after doing BSc in geology -- [New]
  11. Scope of BSc Economics Honors? What are the prospects of this course?
  12. CDSE for 2nd year Engineering(IT) student? Age-limit? Physical requirements for girls? Kind of job in Defense services after B.E?
  13. What kind of jobs will I get after BSc degree in Economics Hons?
  14. What kind of jobs can girls get in India?
  15. Contact details of the private colleges in Lahore and Multan affiliated with Punjab and BZU university?
  16. What are the employment opportunities available for Integrated MSc Economics students? What kind of jobs are available in government sector and how to prepare for it?
  17. Can a girl become a fighter pilot in IAF? What is the procedure to apply for it?
  18. What is the future scope of economics? Difference between center for studies of informal economy?
11th September 2013, 02:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of M.A Economics for girls in Pakistan? What kind of jobs can I do?

what is the scope of b.s hons economics for girls in pakistan
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?