11th April 2011, 10:13 PM
sameer mathur

List of jobs in chemical I can apply for in India after completing PG in process engineering from MIT pune and Chemical engineering from Pune university? What's the future prospective for the same?

hi
i m doing pg diploma in process engg. from mit pune after completing chemical engg from pune university.
i wan 2 know
1) wat is d scope of dis course.
2)i got a year down in engg.
does it affect my future job opportunity ?
3)can u plz give me d details of fields in chemical engg. post...like design,production,etc....i wan 2 kno how many departments r thr in chemical companies.
4) which place in india is best 2 get a job in chemical ?
5) how much salary cn i expect after doin dis course ?

Related Questions:
  1. What is best after BSc chemical engineering and MSc organic cheistry? Can I do chemical engineering in Pune University
  2. How to do PG after completing Chemical Engineering from Pune?
  3. University of Pune-Chemical Engineering, 3rd Semester-Process Calculation Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  4. What is the future scope of chemical engineering in India?
  5. List of companies which offer Internship to B.E.(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student in Pune? Eligibility to apply?
  6. List of career options available after completing B.Sc(chemistry)? What's the future prospective of doing chemical engineering after completing B.Sc(chemistry)?
  7. Is there any scope in Chemical Engineering in India? Monthly salary after Chemical Engineering? Best company for chemical engineering? Future of Computer and Electronics Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Best college in Pune for doing engineering after 12th? -- [New]
  9. List of colleges which offers Diploma in Chemical Engineering at Pune?
  10. List of Marine engineering colleges in Pune for Diploma in Mechanical engineering student?
  11. Which is the best course in engineering? What is the future of Chemical Engineering?
  12. What is the future for chemical engineering in India? Which are the universities for training for chemical engineering
  13. What are the chemical engineering job opportunities?
  14. Where should I look for chemical engineering jobs? I have passed B.Tech in Chemical Engineering
  15. List of company offering industrial training for chemical engineers in Maharashtra?
  16. Is there any scope in Chemical Engineering? What is the monthly income? Future of computer and electronics engineering?
  17. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Chemical Engineering on 10th basis in Pune?
  18. Best Chemical Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? Salary of Chemical Engineering in Abroad and the fee structure of it in India?
9th June 2013, 04:53 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of jobs in chemical I can apply for in India after completing PG in process engineering from MIT pune and Chemical engineering from Pune university? What's the future prospective for the same?

hi

Scope of chemical engineering is huge in India and abroad
There are lots of job scope in manufacturing, FMCG, Oil and GAs, Paints and pignments, Food industries, Fertilizers etc
Salary offered is also very good.

If your aggreagate marks are good and if you can very well justify reason for your drop if asked in interview, then it would not affect your first job. your subsequent jobs would be based on your first job.

As far as places are concerned. Chemical engineering plants and refineries are distributed through out India.

Salary expected can range from 4-12 lakhs per annum and depends from company to company.

All the best
13th May 2015, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of jobs in chemical I can apply for in India after completing PG in process engineering from MIT pune and Chemical engineering from Pune university? What's the future prospective for the same?

What scope in medical field after completing TY Bsc??or scope in pharmacy or physiotherapist or lacturer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?