11th April 2011, 10:31 PM
ankitbhowmick.9

Can I get any government or MNC job after scoring 56% in 12th CBSE board exam? What is the eligibility criteria?

i am 3rd yr mechanical engineering student from west bengal university....i got 56% in my 12th c.b.s.e board exam and had a yr gap between my 12 n b.tech......can i got any government or mnc job ????? what is the eligibility to get entrance in automobile sector ............plz reply soon.....

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for 12th Mathematics Teaching job in CBSE board?
  2. Am I eligible to get a job in MNC company after scoring 58% marks in 12th? -- [New]
  3. Will I be able to get a government job with 59% marks in 12th board exam?
  4. Eligibility to get jobs in MNC after scoring less marks in 10th and 12th?
  5. Is it possible to reappear in 12th with CBSE/MP Board if secured less marks in UP Board and migrated to MP?
  6. Eligibility criteria for 12th students to get CBSE scholarship?
  7. Eligibility to work in MNC after scoring 57% in 10th, 59% in 12th and 71% marks in graduation?
  8. Value of NIOS education board certificate for IIT JEE examination?
  9. Procedure and eligibility to apply for 12th Mathematics Improvement exam of CBSE Board?
  10. Is it good to change board from CBSE to Kerala state while studying in 7th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Eligibility to appear for IIT JEE aftre getting failed in 12th class?
  12. Eligibility for getting job in MNC after scoring 57% marks in 10th, 59.69% in 12th and 71.7% marks in graduation?
  13. What should I do to get job being an NIOS student?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying WBJEE exam after completion of 10th standard from CBSE board?
  15. Will I be eligible for top MNC companies like Google, Dell, HCL, TCS etc.?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria asked to get job in MNC companies?
  17. How to get MNC job with low graduation percentage?
  18. How to avail scholarship for B.Tech from Government college after scoring 90% marks in 12th CBSE board? Where to get application form for the same?
25th September 2011, 10:53 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get any government or MNC job after scoring 56% in 12th CBSE board exam? What is the eligibility criteria?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankitbhowmick.9 View Post
i am 3rd yr mechanical engineering student from west bengal university....i got 56% in my 12th c.b.s.e board exam and had a yr gap between my 12 n b.tech......can i got any government or mnc job ????? what is the eligibility to get entrance in automobile sector ............plz reply soon.....
Dear friend,

Maximum software company want 60% in through out in career .Your 12 th marks is not above 60% so you are not eligible for maximum no of software company.

Some few software company allow 50% above criteria like WIPRO, SYNTEL , HONEYWELL etc.

Also WIPRO want above 60% marks in B-TECH.

So you are eligible for WIPRO, SYNTEL ,HONEYWELL because your 12 th marks is just below 60%.

Also you are eligible for .NET and PHP company so you can contact those company.Because if here you have gain experience in 2 years then you have chances to go TOP MNC companies.

Better option for you to go for higher study like JRF ,SRF,MBA,M-TECH,MS,PHD etc.

All the best.
25th September 2013, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get any government or MNC job after scoring 56% in 12th CBSE board exam? What is the eligibility criteria?

it dosent mean that you will not go for better opportunities in life
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?