21st May 2013, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

What is the percentage required to join Interior designing after class 12th?

what is the percentage required for joining interior designing after class12

7th May 2014, 11:44 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What is the percentage required to join Interior designing after class 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the percentage required for joining interior designing after class12
Yes you can operate Interior Designing after completing 12th standard. Basically any stream candidates are eligible to apply for Interior designing course. There are lot of Institution Indian which offers Interior designing course. The Minimum Academic qualification to apply for this course is possess excellent drawing and designing skills. Generally, 12th passed candidates are eligible to apply for Interior Designing course. Minimum 50% percentage of marks required in order to get admission for this course. The Admission for this course based on the entrance examination conducted by the Institution.
  1. Arch Academy of Design
  2. Vogue Institute of Fashion Technology
  3. Delhi Institute of Fashion Technology
  4. Dhiyoh International School of Design
  5. Hamstech Institute of Fashion and Interior.
23rd April 2015, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the percentage required to join Interior designing after class 12th?

what is the minimum percentage of class 12 to get admission for fashion designing???
24th October 2015, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of Alevel please tell me whether i have to give maths for interior designing or not?
18th January 2016, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

How much marks required in maths chemistry and physics to be eligible for interior designing?
25th January 2017, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in 12th science now which subjects of science stream are required for interior design
29th November 2019, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

I have completed graduation in 2012 how to apply and how much percentage required ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?