21st May 2013, 07:25 PM
archana as

Can I apply for BSc Agriculture if I am a student of Kerala?

sir,
Iam a student from kerala ,how can i apply to join for bsc agiculture?

7th May 2014, 12:51 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I apply for BSc Agriculture if I am a student of Kerala?

Quote:
Originally Posted by archana as View Post
sir,
Iam a student from kerala ,how can i apply to join for bsc agiculture?
Basically, Science stream are eligible to apply for B.Sc agriculture course. So, If your beling from science stream then definitely you're eligible for B.Sc Agriculture course. There are lot of Institution in India which offers this course. First select any one of the Institution in which you're interested to get admission and Directly visit the Institution and collect the application from the Institution administrative Office. B.Sc stands for Bachelor of Science . The duration of the Course is for three years and the Course is divided into 6 Semester . There is good scope for this B.Sc Course. To apply for B.Sc in Agriculture Course you should Passed in 12th standard (or) Equivalent Examination in science stream from recognized University. Minimum 50% percentage of marks required for this course and relaxation will be applicable for SC/ST and OBC category candidates. The candidate should be studied Physics / Mathematics / Biology / Chemistry etc.. as a main subject in 12th standard. There is no Entrance Examination, If your score good percentage of marks in 12th board Examination then you may get admission for B.Sc Course .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?