22nd May 2013, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

How to become a professor in commerce degree college after scoring 73% in B.Com?

I am bcom with 73 % and have appeared for ca final exams I want to be a professor in commerce degree college what procedures be followed by me?

9th November 2015, 04:54 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a professor in commerce degree college after scoring 73% in B.Com?

If you wish to become a Professor, then you have to appear for NET exam.

NET stands for National Eligibility Test . It is an entrance examination conducted by UGC (university grant commission) at national level for the candidates who wishes to get teaching jobs in government university.

Eligibility for appearing in NET are as under :-

-The candidate must be an Indian.

-The candidate should have completed Masters degree in related subjects with minimum 55% of marks.Final year appearing student can also apply for the exam.

-There is no upper age limit to apply for the NET exam .

Application Fee:

General category candidates: Rs 1000

OBC candidates –Non Creamy Layer: Rs 500

SC/ST/PWD/VH candidates: Rs 250
20th September 2016, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a professor in commerce degree college after scoring 73% in B.Com?

Hi I'm student of .ca final and I want to become a college lecturer and complete my bcom from DU and I obtain 52% in
Can I apply directly for net exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?