4th May 2010, 11:39 PM
swarnalatha12

How to prepare for Msc chemistry Entrance exam in osmania university?

sir my name is swarna i have completed my Msc biotech but i am not able to get any job so ithought to do Msc chemistry pls suggest me how to prepare for the entrance exam

Related Questions:
  1. Want to apply for MSc Biochemistry in Osmania University: How to prepare for the entrance exam?
  2. Previous years papers of Osmania University MSc Chemistry Entrance Exam?
  3. Date of MSc Chemistry entrance exam of Osmania University? Which books to prefer for the entrance exam?
  4. When the application form of M.Sc entrance exam will be carried out by Osmania University? Date of this entrance exam?
  5. Is there any entrance exam conducted for M.Sc Forensic Chemistry and M.Sc Chemistry in Osmania University? -- [New]
  6. Osmania university MSc entrance exam forms
  7. Top ten msc chemistry colleges in hyderabad in Osmania University? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Osmania university MSc chemistry entrance previous question papers?
  9. Solved question papers and suitable books to prepare for Osmania University M.Sc(Chemistry) entrance exam?
  10. Top 10 colleges for M.Sc. Chemistry in Hyderabad under Osmania University?
  11. How to prepare for PG entrance exam of Osmania university for pursuing M.Sc Biochemistry?
  12. List of top 10 colleges offering M.Sc(Chemistry) in Hyderabad for a candidate with 1439 rank in Osmania University entrance exam?
  13. Fee structure details for doing MSc Chemistry in Osmania University and list of top 10 MSc chemistry colleges around Hyderabad?
  14. What are the top 10 government colleges in MSc Chemistry? I have scored 102 rank in MSc Chemistry
  15. Am I eligible to teach chemistry in JNTUK engineering college? I did MSc biochemistry from Osmania University with 59%
  16. Exam dates for 1st semester M.Sc in Organic Chemistry of Osmania University for the year of 2012?
  17. Can I get admission in 2nd counselling if secured 3665 rank in Osmania University M.Sc(Organic Chemistry) entrance exam? Colleges offering admission through Management Quota with low fee expenses?
  18. Information about the entrance exams of MSc Chemistry from Banaras Hindu University
5th May 2010, 11:01 PM
edward
Top Answerer

Default Re: How to prepare for Msc chemistry Entrance exam in osmania university?

hey swarnaltha,
there is no need to go for another MSc......it is difficult for getting a job in biotech ....but you will find one .....

try for research works ...like R and D departments .....there are some companies giving opportunities to freshers......

or if you are not finding a job then go for higher studies in biotechnology that will be easier for you.......
try for some certificate courses in biotechnology.....

best of luck
13th May 2010, 12:50 AM
jaipatil

Default Re: How to prepare for Msc chemistry Entrance exam in osmania university?

hii,
rather than doing MSc in chemistry you have to go for Phd in life sciences there are better oppurtunities in pharma field if you complete Phd .If you will qualify entrace exam in feild of life science (such as ICMR .NET,etc.) you will get stipend of Rs 26,000per month

jayesh
13th May 2010, 08:35 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend

If you are prepare for Msc chemistry Entrance exam, then i will
suggest you just get the book of Chemistry Entrance Exam by
Garg Bk. And Its better to get the previous year question paper
of the particular university......

ok
all the best.
17th May 2010, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for Msc biochemistry exam in osmania university and which books are to be refered? how can i get the previous years question papers?
21st May 2010, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

hi
can u tell me which book should refer to entrance exam in msc in microbiology and chemistry of ou and till now i didnot got my acknowlegmt card. i hve sent through by post if there will problm ? to understand i couldnot understanding pls gve me any suggestion.all mu collegeus got ackwolegmentcard. can u pls reply me as soon as possible
21st May 2010, 11:46 PM
ssadia

sir
can u tell me whick book should refer to entrance exam msc in chemistry and microbiology of psmania university. and sir till now i didnot got my acknowlegment card what to do sir my entrance exam on16 june2010. reply me soon sir.
31st May 2010, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

dont worry be happy email to my [email protected]
2nd June 2010, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

MSC PG ENTRANCE TIME TABLE
5th June 2010, 11:23 PM

Default Re: Msc chemistry Entrance exam in osmania university time table and exam date my causins application no. is 16360 application date 20.04.2010, name is B. SWAPNA

Msc chemistry entrance examination centre. my name is B. SWAPNA, application no is 16360, applied date is 20.04.2010. please tell me centre and timings
7th June 2010, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare my msc chemistry entrance exam?
7th June 2010, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

sir,can u suggest me which university is best for doing integrated ph.d in genetics India
8th June 2010, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

hi,
am doing b.sc final year and am intrested to do m.sc chemistry in ou campus. can u suggest me where i must take coaching and which books i must refer.
8th June 2010, 07:27 PM
srivani_sriram

hi,
am doing b.sc final year and am intrested to do m.sc chemistry in ou campus. can u plz suggest me where to take coaching and mhich books i must refer?
9th June 2010, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for microbiology entrence exam
13th June 2010, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

sir, frm wer can i get ou previous question papers 4r chemistry and zoology
15th June 2010, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to do msc chemistry in hcu&
jnu pls tell me which books are prepare
24th June 2010, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

how i do prepare for my enterance exam from msc = chemistry
30th June 2010, 02:53 PM
yogesh yadav

you are in a wrong perception, i agree that getting job in biotech industry is a tough one bt keep in mind that biotech is the future boom! go for a phd in biotechnology instead of msc in so called chemistry. you can do research as an R&D either. get into good university you'l be offered good stipend too!
1st July 2010, 12:05 AM
Bella
Senior Member++++

according to me for the best preparation for the exam you must solve the previous year question papers,model papers and some sample papers also.........bu doing htis you will get the ough idea about the question paper pattern and the time you require to solve the paper and according to it you can manage your time also..........

you just get some papers and solve them........prepare well for the exam

all the best
11th July 2010, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

i want previous question papers for msc biochemistry entrance exam in osmania university
12th July 2010, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

improve ur subject that will help u either way
12th July 2010, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam
i applied fr integrated chem. my question is where do v get previous papers?
please answer
14th July 2010, 11:24 AM
amit1057
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
For preparation of Msc chemistry Entrance exam in osmania university,
First you go through the syllabus,then you go through NCERT books for the deep study of subject,& at last you go through the previous year question paper for testing your preparation.
14th July 2010, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

I want to know
Is msc chemistry is better than msc zoology??
know abt chemistry scopes..........
regards!!!!!!
14th July 2010, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam
i have applied for 5- yr integrated msc entrance exam in chemistry,but i couldn't get my admit card till now.are admit cards released?????
18th July 2010, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

please send the ou previous msc chemistry entrance exam questions papers
6th August 2010, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/madam
please tell me about the preparation for M.Sc entrance exam.
31st August 2010, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

dear sir i m intrested in petrochemical how can i get addmision in best college .........
8th September 2010, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

i want to know the syllabus of msc chemistry entrance exams and books for its preparation
13th September 2010, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

You can get chemistry help at adichemadi.com
27th September 2010, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

i wnt to knw d syllabus of msc entrance n if maths is compulsory for osmania??? which are d best colleges for msc biotech
5th October 2010, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

is there integrated phd in hcu for chemistry if there is how much stipend for that
16th October 2010, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

i want to know that to do m.sc chemistry which is the best book for preparation,&how to get previous papers of m.sc chemistry.
29th October 2010, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

helo.... i m life science final year student i want to do msc in chemistry... i wnt 2 know the syallabus 4 the entrance.....
19th November 2010, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

helo.... i m life science final year student i want to do msc in chemistry... i wnt 2 know the syallabus 4 the entrance.....
20th November 2010, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

i want to do m.sc micro biology...
can u assist me in getting a good rank in campus.....
21st November 2010, 06:53 AM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hii

to prepare for Msc chemistry Entrance exam in osmania university
rather than doing MSc in chemistry you have to go for Phd in life sciences there are better oppurtunities in pharma field if you complete Phd .If you will qualify entrace exam in feild of life science (such as ICMR .NET,etc.) you will get stipend of Rs 26,000per month

good luck.
21st November 2010, 10:21 AM
sandipk
Senior Member+

Smile Re: How to prepare for Msc chemistry Entrance exam in osmania university?

Hello Friends,

Osmania university hyderabad
The eligibility criteria to get admission in M.Sc chemistry
is the student should have the bachelor’s degree.U can prefer spetial training/coaching for entrance
U may also go for the web site
http://studyinindiainfo.com/2010/03/osmania-university-bed-entrance-test_31.html

thank u..
all the best for ur betterment in entrance exam
21st November 2010, 01:48 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend,

I think you have chemistry as one of subject at your graduation level.
So, it will not be that much difficult for you to get a good rank in the exam.

Some tips to prepare

1. Be thorough with all the definitions.
2. Reaction Mechanisms learn apporopriately.
3. Changes in the reaction mechanisms, where the changes are happening and how they are happening.
4. chemical structures that are forming by mechanisms.
27th November 2010, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

I want to join in msc micribiology ,how will be the entrence3 test in osmania university
6th December 2010, 04:35 PM
laxmareddy3002

msc chemistry coaching centers in hyderabad please tellme
19th December 2010, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

sir,i want the previous year question papers of M.Sc CHEMISTRY entrance of osmania university...do reply
22nd December 2010, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

sir i want last date for application MSC chemistry in osmania university
8th January 2011, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir I would like to know the details regarding the entrance exam for admission to Msc chemistry in osmania university,fee structure for the course,date and center of exam.waiting for your immediate replay.
[email protected]
14th January 2011, 03:47 PM
vijayamary

hai frnds..,
iam doing b.sc biotechnology final year i want to know the how to prepare for m.sc enterance xams for biotechnology and chemistry...so please kindly help me out by sending me previous years question papers of biotechnology and chemistry for ou sylabus
24th January 2011, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Pls Give me a link of Msc entrance exam paper.....as soon as possible.....

for computer science branch ...

[email protected] am on facebook also search me with this id.....
10th February 2011, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

I have done b. sc. in chemistry n want to do m. sc. in chemistry but i dont have 50 percnt marks in b sc so pls suggest any other university which'll aprove my admission pls sir
6th March 2011, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

which book is better to prepare for the entrance of msc(computer) entrance exam and when will be the exam conducted 2011, in osmania university?
8th March 2011, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

Red face Re: How to prepare for Msc chemistry Entrance exam in osmania university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaipatil View Post
hii,

jayesh
hey hai

i have completed B.sc MLT.i want to pursue higher studies so i have choosen msc chemistry.can you help me with right path and also the job oppurtinities after completing it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?