23rd May 2013, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required to get English Honors at St Xaviers, Kolkata and at Jadavpur college, Kolkata?

What is the minimum marks required to get English Honours at St.Xaviers,kolkata and at Jadavpur Collage,Kolkata ?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in B.Com Honors in St. Xaviers College of Kolkata after scoring 80% in 12th board? Minimum cutoff for applying in the college?
  2. What is the minimum percentage required to get B.A English honors in St Xavier College in Kolkata
  3. Date of 2nd merit list of St. Xaviers College Kolkata for B.A English Honors?
  4. Date of entrance exam of undergraduate English? Date of sale of forms? Can we fill up online? Model question papers and address details?
  5. Minimum percentage required to get admission in BBA inSt Xaviers college Kolkata?
  6. Detailed 2nd shortlist of B.A English Honors in St Xaviers college, Kolkata
  7. Does St. Xaviers Kolkata offer the course of BSc Biotechnology? Fee structure, duration and requirements of the course?
  8. Which college would be best for economics honors?
  9. Admission in English honours at St. Xaviers College, Kolkata?
  10. Admission to English Honours at St.Xaviers College, Kolkata -- [New]
  11. What is the percentage required to get English Honors in presidency college Kolkata for CBSE board students
  12. Cut off marks for English Hons in Xaviers Kolkata?
  13. Can I have Economics and Journalism as my side pass subjects with honors in English in St Xaviers College? I have obtained 88% in English and 70% in total
  14. Colleges which offer Physiology subject in West Bengal?
  15. How to download admission in English honors/political science honors in Presidency College Kolkata
  16. Minimum percentage required to join Mass communication and Multimedia in St. Xaviers College?
  17. Cut off marks for english honors in St. Xavier College, Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of all biochemistry colleges in India for PG programme? Syllabus and last date of submission of form?
10th June 2013, 02:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks required to get English Honors at St Xaviers, Kolkata and at Jadavpur college, Kolkata?

i want to get admitted in st. xaviers for english honours.... what is the minimum marks required??????
7th April 2014, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks required to get English Honors at St Xaviers, Kolkata and at Jadavpur college, Kolkata?

what is the cut off percentage required for a student for eng hons for othr boards?
27th May 2014, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

What is the cutoff marks to get English honors in Jadavpur university in 2014?
31st March 2015, 11:53 PM
sulekha chatterjee

[QUOTE=Unregistered;3532743]What is the minimum marks required to get admission in jadavpur university for bsc maths. I have appeared for 12th this year , result is yet to come . I have given 12th board from c.g board in private. can I get admission in jadavpur university in Calcutta. pls reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?