23rd May 2013, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in CS after doing B.Com from Bihar University?

sir/mam,
i have done b.com from bihar university i want take a admission in cs i dont have idea abot it .
so tell about courses and what is duration of cs?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get admission in CBSE(Patrachar) at Delhi after completing 10th from Bihar Board?
  2. Can I get admission in any Medical college of Bihar through NEET being a domicile candidate?
  3. How to get admission in 3rd year B.Com at Delhi University?
  4. List of the colleges along with their fee structure, offering M.Sc courses? I have completed b.Sc in clinical nutrition & dietetics from Bihar university, Muzaffarpur,Bihar
  5. What can I do for admission in TYB.Com as a regular or as External Student? Last date of admission in Gujarat University?
  6. Colleges which offers admission in B.Sc for a candidate who has secured 63% in 12th Bihar Board exam? -- [New]
  7. Chances of getting admission in Medical colleges of Bihar? When the counselling process will begin?
  8. Direct T.Y.Bcom after completing my H.S.C. 2 years before -- [Most Discussed]
  9. B.A. degree from Jodhpur University is considered valid for Bihar staff selection commission?
  10. How to take admission in government college in Bihar?
  11. How to complete TYB.Com after completing FYB.Com and SYB.Com from Mumbai University
  12. What's the eligibility criteria for PB-PMT? I live in Bihar and have passout I.Sc from Bihar
  13. Top 100 colleges in Bihar and UP? How to take admission in BFA?
  14. Which are the institutes offering PG in Biotechnology in Bihar? Which private institutes should I choose?
  15. How to complete the section officer exam for university of Bihar? I have applied for the post of section officer in Bihar University?
  16. How can I get admission in B.Com after scoring 70% in 10th class and 50% in 12th class
  17. Direct T.Y.B.Com possible after HSC? Procedure to apply?
  18. What is the procedure to get admission in Bihar State Bar Council after passing Law graduation from Kanpur University?
13th November 2015, 03:40 PM
rrooxx

Default Re: How to take admission in CS after doing B.Com from Bihar University?

**Yes definitely you can apply for the Company secretary course after B.Com, CS program is mainly 2 to 3 years duration program.

~>To become a Company Secretary, one needs to be a member of The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI). The eligibility criteria for the CS program is that the applicant should have completed passed +2 from a recognised board. This program is divided in to the three parts:

1.Foundation Programme
2.Executive Programme
3.Professional Programme

->Student with a bachelor's degree can enroll directly for the Executive programme. After the completion of the Professional programme and practical training prescribed by the institute, the candidate becomes the member of the ICSI...
15th November 2015, 05:15 PM
18Angel
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to take admission in CS after doing B.Com from Bihar University?

CS company Secretary is a 2 years certificate course.There is no any entrance exam conduct for the CS course.

After completing of graduation in B.Com you can apply for CS course .There are three stages of CS course are as given below:-

Foundation Course

Executive Program

Professional Course

If you are graduate student then you are exempted from foundation course ,you can direct enter in Executive Program.There are six papers includes in this course like :-

General & Commercial
Company Accounts
Cost & Management Accounts
Tax Law
Economic & Labour Law
Company Law

When you will appear the executive program course then you will enter the final stage of Professional Course.

You can also visit at ICSI for the further details.

No percentage & age limit is required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?