12th April 2011, 09:08 PM
ronneo

Is it worth to pursue MCA from Sikkim Manipal University? From where to pursue MCA and what are the job prospects in government sector?

Hi frens i m totally confused from where to pursue my MCA through Distance EDu.I just want to know whether pursuing MCA from Sikkim Manipal university is worth or invalid and also what r the job prospects in the Govt sector.Thanks in advance

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue Ph.D in IT after completion of distance MCA from Sikkim Manipal University? -- [New]
  2. Is MCA through correspondence from Sikkim Manipal University, Valuable? How may I do MCA through correspondence at time of Interview for .NET in IT sector?
  3. How to do Ph.D in IT Ihave done MCA from Sikkim Manipal University
  4. Should I go for Sikkim Manipal or IGNOU?
  5. Can I get valuable job if pursuing MCA from SMU and working in BPO sector?
  6. Can i do PhD in IT after completing MCA through distance learning or do I need to do pursue M.Phil or M.Tech first? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I pursue Ph.D in computer science after MCA or MSc IT?
  8. How to do MCA after completing BCA? Which university is best to pursue MCA either in Indira Gandhi National Open University or SMU?
  9. How can I get teaching job in Central Government, I have completed BCA, MCA from Sikkim Manipal University through correspondence?
  10. Should I pursue MCA degree through correspondence from Sikkim Manipal University? I am 37 years old and graduate(B.Sc) working at private chemical company as a QC executive
  11. How may I do MCA through correspondence from Sikkim Manipal university? Is it recognized by UGC/DEC/AICTE? What's the future prospective for the same?
  12. Can I take up Ph.D after completing MCA in distance mode?
  13. Am I eligible to study PhD in Computer Science if pursuing MCA from SMU?
  14. Is it possible to get a government job after qualifying NET examination? I have done MCA from Sikkim Manipal university
  15. Is MCA course from Sikkim Manipal University valuable in terms of job prospective?
  16. What is best to do after passing BCA? I have scored 78% in 2nd year
  17. Am I allowed to write TANCET exam to pursue BSc IT in Sikkim Manipal University?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria to pursue MCA after doing BCA from SMU?
6th April 2012, 12:07 AM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it worth to pursue MCA from Sikkim Manipal University? From where to pursue MCA and what are the job prospects in government sector?

Dear don't get confused. You are heading in the right way.

Sikkim Manipal University or SMU-DE is one of the best distance learning universities in India.

It provides online education through providing study materials, you can also attend live lectures of various professors on various subjects online!

They provide you a portal called "EduNext" where students can chat with other students and teachers and discuss their problem and confusion on several topics.

So find the nearest learning center in your area and go there and clear your doubts.

You can find your nearest center through this link: http://portal.smude.edu.in/centre.asp

The official website of SMU-DE is : http://www.smude.edu.in/Pages/Welcome.aspx

After completing your MCA you can get jobs in banks as I.T Officer or Probationary Officer, You can join many government colleges or universities as programmer or part time/full time lecturers etc....
16th April 2012, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it worth to pursue MCA from Sikkim Manipal University? From where to pursue MCA and what are the job prospects in government sector?

IS IT GOOD TO PERSUE M.SC BIOTECHNOLOGY FROM SIKKIM MANIPAL UNIVERSITY DE?WHAT ARE THE JOB PROSPECTS IN GOVERNMENT SECTORS?
29th July 2012, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing both MBA and MCA one from IGNOU and antother form SMU please suggest my job prospect and oppurtunities.I am totally confused for both are relevant to distance education.
1st March 2013, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible for assistant professor in a central university with a master degree from a distance education? i have qualified for NET as well.
23rd June 2015, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

I want to go for Part time MCA fromSikkim Manipal University. Is it worth?
Many say dont go to SMU.
Please advise
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?