25th May 2013, 09:52 PM
vinod kr gupta

How much percentage is required to get admission in B.Com with honors in accountancy?

1.How much percentage is required to get addmission in B.com with hounrs in accountancy?

Related Questions:
  1. How much percentage is required to get admission in B.Com with honors in accountancy?
  2. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for B.Com honors?
  3. Percentage required in 12th class to get admission for B.Com honors from Jammu University?
  4. Am I eligible to sit for Bank PO exam? I have done B.Com Accountancy honors with 43.25%
  5. Am i eligible to sit for Bank PO exam? I am a B.Com accountancy honors graduate and have scored 43.25% in honors papers
  6. Which subjects are compulsory in 10+2 for economics honours graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. In which colleges I can get admission for Accountancy Honors course if I score 55% of marks?
  8. What is the percentage required for admission in ICWA? I am a B.Com general -- [New]
  9. When to get forms for B.Com Honors? Required percentage of marks to join this course?
  10. How to go for MBA course after passing 11th commerce? I have completed graduation with Accountancy honors
  11. Minimum percentage required in M.Com to take admission to M.Phil?
  12. Can I apply for B.Com after taking commerce without Maths?
  13. How can I get admission in MCM Chandigarh or SD College Chandigarh for B.Com Economics Honors?
  14. Career options after 12th standard with commerce, apart from MBA and Law degree?
  15. Career options in Railways after 12th standard with commerce and maths?
  16. List of career options available for a 12th passed candidate? I'm a commerce student with computer science
  17. What is the percentage required to get English Honors in presidency college Kolkata for CBSE board students
  18. How to take up English Honors in St Xaviers college? What is the percentage required for admission?
15th April 2016, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much percentage is required to get admission in B.Com with honors in accountancy?

How much percentage is required in 12th for aligarh muslim university
28th May 2017, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much percentage is required to get admission in B.Com with honors in accountancy?

I have scored 73% in my best four leaving English my marks are as follows:
Account_88,eco_97, maths 56, bst_64 and English 46
Will I be able to get admission for b.com honors in accounts...if yes in which colleges??
9th August 2021, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required to get admission in B.Com with honors in accountancy?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?