13th April 2011, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

How to get internship or inplant training with companies like Volkswagon and Benz while doing B.Tech 2nd year?

I am doing my b.tech 2nd year please tell me how to get into internships or inplant training with companies like volkswagon, benz,....?
kindly reply

13th April 2011, 06:07 PM
zeeshan87
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get internship or inplant training with companies like Volkswagon and Benz while doing B.Tech 2nd year?

directly contact to company from there website
6th November 2011, 01:16 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to get internship or inplant training with companies like Volkswagon and Benz while doing B.Tech 2nd year?

Hi

Internships in such big brands is just like a dream.
Firstly these are German companies, so they operate mainly in germany with all their plants located there.

If you have to get training from them in India, You would need a strong source, who has got contact with the company managers and other authorities.

Because as far as I know, not many people do internships from Benx or Volkswagon.

All the best
29th November 2011, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Hi.. i like to atten inplant training in a MNC company.. how to seek a permission for that? pls send me the permission letter format to my mail..
1st January 2012, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

i am doing my second year aeronautical i do like to go for implant training. what are the companies offering implant training for us?
6th February 2012, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

i m 2nd yr ece student . I need to know good company in chandigarh where i can do implant training.
16th July 2012, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

list of good companies for internship. i m 2nd year cs student?
pls reply asap..
if any contact detail pls send..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?