13th April 2011, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

Government jobs in Electronics field after Diploma in Electronics & Communication?

sir m raman sharma. I had done 3 years diploma in electronics and communication from longowal polytechnic nd pharmacy college.. dera bassi. Sir m finding govt jobs in electronics field. If u have any knowlege of vacancies please inform me on my email id [email protected].

Related Questions:
  1. How should I get government jobs in electronics field after doing 3 years diploma in electronics and communication?
  2. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  3. After Electronics and Communication Diploma can I get a job in Air Force Field? What are the jobs available for me?
  4. Future in Electronics field after Diploma in Electronics & Communication? Can I get better job after Diploma or B.Tech is necessary?
  5. Can I get any electronics related job after passing diploma in electronics and communication branch
  6. Can I get a job in Air Force Field? Am I eligible for it after diploma in Electronics and Communication Diploma?
  7. How may I get government job information for diploma holders in electronics and communication engineering?
  8. How to get government jobs after studying MSc electronics and communication
  9. Opportunities in Electronics field? Government and Private Sector companies having jobs in electronics field?
  10. ECE specialization is available in MS or not?
  11. What are the government jobs after passing diploma in electronics and communication
  12. Where can I get government jobs after Electronics and Communication Engineering? Is there any government job?
  13. Is it possible to change the field in engineering after completion of diploma in electronics and communication? -- [New]
  14. Government Jobs in the field of Electronics and Communication, and how to apply?
  15. Can I get a government job after doing diploma in electronics and communication with 74%?
  16. Jobs in government companies while in final year in Electronics and communication field?
  17. Job opportunities for Diploma or B.Tech holder in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  18. Can I get admission in B.Sc(Electronics) 2nd year if completed Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
22nd April 2011, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Government jobs in Electronics field after Diploma in Electronics & Communication?

I m sandesh jadhav. now i m appearing 6th semister of diploma in e & tc engg. and i want traing after examination. where should i get the training plz inform me on my id [email protected]
28th April 2011, 09:54 AM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Government jobs in Electronics field after Diploma in Electronics & Communication?

There are no good govt jobs after diploma or for a diploma holder

you continue your studies so that you will get a better chances

i hope after reading this you may get interest in Govt jobs with b.tech

Careers in govt job

The Govt Sector has widened its Opportunities for Young degree holders

for example take the case of Engineers the B.techhies

they have a lot of opportunities along with their core groups

Especially in Govt Sector

A B.tech Graduate can go into these many fields as listed

-> First and most favourite option is IES(Indian Engineering Services)

->Next according to the interest one can select Civil Services as options so that he/she can become IAS,IPS,IFS officers .., remember these posts are regarded as the best jobs of INDIA

->Coming to next category one can select Govt Aided companies like
->BHEL(Bharath Heavy Electronics Limited)
->ECIL
->HAL
etc..,

->If you are interested in Research organisations you can go with it too

that is you can go into prestigious research organisations like ISRO,NASA and DRDO

and many more

these are also the Govt Jobs and

all these are the opportunities for a B.tech Grads

So it will be better if you do b.tech before joining the job
if you definetly want job then

i know one perfect job for you i.e.,

BSNL job there will be exam in NOV

be regularly updated with this forum then you can get alerts regarding the exam

Regards

~aditya~
3rd May 2011, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Government jobs in Electronics field after Diploma in Electronics & Communication?

Thanks bro.....
5th May 2011, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am Raveesh K.R I had done 3 year diplama in ELECTRONICS&COMMUNICATION in Sahyadri polytechnic Thirthahalli so if any vacancies in your dept pls inform my email id. [email protected]
5th May 2011, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Hi, i am doing diploma in electronicsand tele communication and i want to know my job scopes in India and other countries if u have any info releted to me please send me to [email protected]
16th May 2011, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Hi, sir this is sivannarayana. i compleated diploma in ELECTRONICS&COMMUNICATION in bapatla polytechnic college so if any vacancies in your dept pls inform my email id. sms to my phone
email id:- [email protected] phone no:- 8801369601
17th May 2011, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my diploma in elctronics and tellecommunication,i like to do a govt job,would you please offer me a job
22nd May 2011, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Hi, sir i am jyosthsna i have just completed my B.tech in the stream of ece and i want to proceed in core side i.e, electronics side whether it is govt job or private job but i don't have any guidence to proceed. i appreciate if you show me the path to proceed in electronics carreers. should i have to learn any training? please reply me to my mail id- [email protected]
28th May 2011, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir/mam,
I m Farzana , i have completed my B.E ECE in 2010 with aggegate of 74.46% and interestd to work for BSNL... pls tell me wat are the various recuimnnt procedures of getting a job in BSNL. pls reply to my mail id. [email protected]
1st June 2011, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

hi sir/madam
i wil nw do diploma in ENC as its my dad wish im afraid whetherwil i earn good in dis field or not n evn does dis branch have scope of seeking jobs in abroad project pls do help me in my confusin is dis branch good for girls pls i would b greatful if u reply to my dad email adres [email protected]
7th June 2011, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

sir,
my name is Gaurav moni saikia and i have done my diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering from IETE i am finding govt job
please tell me in which i can try .my mail id [email protected]
8th June 2011, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR,I am sushma p t and i have comleted diploma in electronics and communication engg and also i did one year apprentiship in BHEL banglore and now i want to do B-tec. how can i do b-tec now?pls give me infomation...this is my maill id [email protected]
9th June 2011, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR:
My name is shridevi and i have done my electronics & communication diploma aslo i did BE engg ec i am finding govet job so plz call me .my id [email protected]
13th June 2011, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I am Narendra from Pune. I did 3 years diploma in E&Tc with 68 % aggrgt from pune and now I am final year BE student from same branch E&Tc appearing from Nagpur University. I want to make my career in Automobile Industry. I am also joined courses A , N and CCNA. what should I do to enter in Automobile industry as my BE qualification is not so good. Can you please send about this on my e-mail add- [email protected].
Yours sincerely.
19th June 2011, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir! I'm anita from haryana. I'm doing diploma in electronics and comm. Sir plz suggest me that what kind of job i can take in haryana. Plz sir. My contct numbr 9802901311. Tell me sir
27th June 2011, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

sir i am kamlesh , i am doing Diploma in E & TC , please tell after diploma how many Salary can get,
my Email. [email protected]
12th July 2011, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir m Deepak Sharma. I had done 3 years diploma in electronics and communication year 2010 from BHSBIET LEHRAGAGA Distt SANGRUR.Sir now m doing job in FEDERAL MOGUL GOETZE INDIA LTD. PATIALA In quailty dept for last 8months. Sir m finding govt jobs in electronics field. If u have any knowlege of vacancies please inform me on my email id [email protected]
Sir my contact mobile no. 919463671065
14th July 2011, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;839733]sir i am pravesh kumar , i am doing Diploma in E & TC , please tell after diploma how many Salary can get,
my Email. [email protected]
16th July 2011, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

sir,i completed diploma in ec. do u offerr me a job?
16th July 2011, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

sir.. Am sanjay i completed diplom this year 2011 am in bangalore...i like to work in your company i kindly request to give me a chance in your company plz...my email id [email protected] and sir my mobile number is 7411811856...
22nd July 2011, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir i am Debjyoti Banerjee From Orissa. I have completed Diploma in Electronics & Tele communication.
I am in urgent need for job. Please help me for this. Please let me know regarding this. My contact no is 8093205567.
5th August 2011, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

My name isFeroz
Sir i had done three years diploma in E&c
due to some conditions i can't study further .
Sir now i join the essar ageis company,
but in ageis i am there, as a costmer care and it is not related with my proffesion
sir what ll i do now
5th August 2011, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

hey bro ur telling that there r no good govrnmnt jobs for diploma holder but know many diploma holders are getting jobs in rail,bsnl,construction line etc...so i think u r wrong.....
6th August 2011, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

hello sir, iam pati.indira iam diploma in ece, i have 6years expirence in ecil .. my email id [email protected]
8th August 2011, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Government jobs in Electronics field after Diploma in Electronics & Communication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir m raman sharma. I had done 3 years diploma in electronics and communication from longowal polytechnic nd pharmacy college.. dera bassi. Sir m finding govt jobs in electronics field. If u have any knowlege of vacancies please inform me on my email id [email protected].
hi..this is sudha .am a diploma e&c holder fresher..am a looking for a job ..if any job sutiable for my profile ..pls give me information..my emai [email protected] contact no:91-8970612136 , 91-9591959972
11th August 2011, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have complited my diploma in electroncs & communication this year my age is 23 if i m going to do my b.tech then my age will be 26 year and 4 month till 1st augst then will i be elegible for govt. Job plz give me the answer on my id- ([email protected])
11th August 2011, 09:55 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
there are vast cope after your diploma course , but don't drop your study now for jobs
carry on your study after diploma you can join in b.tech after which you will get higher post with good salary.
then you will get job in mnc's , railway , banks ,nda , air force etc.....

good luck.........
11th August 2011, 09:57 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
there are vast cope after your diploma course , but don't drop your study now for jobs
carry on your study after diploma you can join in b.tech after which you will get higher post with good salary.
then you will get job in mnc's , railway , banks ,nda , air force etc.....

good luck.........
13th August 2011, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

i have completed diploma in electronics and communication and looking for government job please mail to [email protected]
13th August 2011, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Mem My name is Sham , I have done diploma in ECE ,Tell me the procedure for bsnl jobs MY EMAIL ID IS [email protected] ph. No. 09992903255
14th August 2011, 09:49 PM
ammajii

Hi dear,

Careers in govt job

->Next according to the interest one can select Civil Services as options so that he/she can become IAS,IPS,IFS officers .., remember these posts are regarded as the best jobs of INDIA

->ECIL
->HAL
etc..,

that is you can go into prestigious research organisations like ISRO,NASA and DRDO

and many more

Thanks
15th August 2011, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

hi sir am complete diploma ece i am locking for job and plz send me my e.mail adress phani phani [email protected] my contct no 9177894658
16th August 2011, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

I m bharath completed Diploma ece in 2009 i want job ems,R&D and related e&c field.any one help me pls. [email protected]
17th August 2011, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

i hav complet my diploma i want to job nw ashish 8149700192
19th August 2011, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

I doing diploma in ELECTRONICS AND TELECOMMUNICATION (TY) ,so if there will be job in government sector then inform me on my Mobile no.9960735453
19th August 2011, 05:37 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Dear friend,

You have completed diploma course in ELECTRONICS departments.

So you have lots of scope for govt sector.

The govt jobs for Electronics Diploma:-

1)Indian Railway

2)BSNL TTA

3)Defense Job

4)Electricity Board.

5)ISRO

6)DRDO

7)BARC

8)Bank clerk exam

So you can apply for those exam.

All the best.
19th August 2011, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

pls add ec aim
27th August 2011, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir. Hi m kamal sharma m lived in chd. I do e.c.e in shahed udham singh poly col. Tangori(mohali). I wanted job after diploma. Plz tell me what type of job i can do good income. My email id [email protected]
31st August 2011, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;517643]sir i m Hardeep singh from H.P.. I had done 3 years diploma in electronics and communication from Ramgharia polytechnic Phagwara... Sir m finding govt jobs in electronics field. If u have any knowlege of vacancies please inform me on my email id [email protected] or mobile no. 09872422282
2nd September 2011, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

hi sir/madam i m doing my diploma in electronics n comm. engneering after diploma i want to get admission in degree of electrical engineering ,electrical and electronics engineering. can i do that? plz tell me on my id [email protected]
10th September 2011, 08:14 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir/mam i do diploma in ece from govt. polytech collage jhajjar(haryana) bt i have maney re-apers in my diploma bt i want job is that posibel....?
if yes pls contact me at my email or facebook id my self deepak kumar my phone num.09813444097, 09992563166
my id :[email protected]
and fb id is:[email protected]
pls sir plzzzzzzz......
22nd September 2011, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

hello sir. my name is prasad thanekar. i have completed 3year diploma engineering in electronics & telecommunication engg under msbte board. i am interested to work in govt. sector, pls sir guide me. my mo no. 9850164010 email id [email protected]
2nd October 2011, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re

Quote:
HELLO SIR,I am sushma p t and i have comleted diploma in electronics and communication engg and also i did one year apprentiship in BHEL banglore and now i want to do B-tec. how can i do b-tec now?pls give me infomation...this is my maill id [email protected]
You can have a option for doing BE in evening college.
more detail contact
[email protected]
5th October 2011, 10:57 AM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

Hi Dear,

Their are lot's of Job opportunities after B.tech Electronics and Communication Engineering from good colleges . You can choose to continue studies in M.tech course or can opt for job after completion of course .

You can go for Core companies or Software companies after course completion.

Software companies recruiting B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering students....

WIPRO
PERSISTANT
TCS
INFOSYS
TAVISCA

Some core Electronics and Communication companies......

Godrej
Whirlpool
Reliance communication
Tata communications
TATA motor
CISCO

Good Luck..!!
5th October 2011, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir/mam
My name is Dharmendara Kumar Verma. I have completed diploma (Electronics& telly communication)passed 2008-2011 in punjab board. So if any Requirment govt & privet company parmanant job so pls informe my email.id ([email protected])&call me & s.m.s me.my mo no (9450817999, 9918616827,)
7th October 2011, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

RESPECTED SIR, MY NAME IS KULDEEP SINGH ,IHAVE DONE MY DIPLOMA IN E.C.E.IN 2011.FROM VIDYAVATI PLYTECHNIC,PANCHKULA BOARD WITH 80.50% MARKS.NOW I WANT JOB IN BSNL BECOUSE I REALLY WANT TO DO GOVT JOB,SO IF THEARE IS A VACANCIY FOR MY ABILITY THEN GIVE ME RESPONE THANK YOU
12th October 2011, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/medam
my name is sathish. i have completed diploma in E.C.E in 2011from VKR &VNB polytechnic . i got a 84% marks.so if any recirtment in govt & private compenes.
so inform my e mail id is :[email protected] . call & sms me my no is 8978214584
15th October 2011, 09:42 PM
indrajitmishra123
Senior Member+

Location: c/o- Laxmidhar mishra, at- jayapurkilla, p.o.- pipli,dist- puri, pin-752104, orissa

->ECIL
->HAL
etc..,
16th October 2011, 12:35 AM
raju bhai

Hi dear,

Careers in govt job

->ECIL
->HAL
etc..,

and many more

Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?