27th May 2013, 03:24 PM
preethy jeevakumar

How to become a government professor? I have completed MSc Cyber Forensic and Information Security?

Hi, I have completed M.sc cyber forensics and information security, 2012 batch.
how to become a government professor?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for doing MSc Cyber Forensic and Information Security in Madras University?
  2. How to apply in any company after passing M.Tech Information Security and Cyber Forensic
  3. List of colleges in India offering BSc in Criminology? Eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  4. Scope of cyber forensics in India? What is needed to get admission in Forensic Sciences? Top institutes in India offering the course?
  5. How to pursue MS in Cyber laws and Security? I am employed as Internet Marketer
  6. Should I go for M.Tech in information Security after completing B.Tech in CSE?
  7. Can I study M.Sc Forensic Science if completed B.Sc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering Forensic Science with fee structure?
  8. What is the qualification criteria to become a Cyber Investigator?
  9. Possible ways to enter in the field of forensics? What are the career prospects in India?
  10. How to do PG in cyber Forensic after passing final year BCA from IPU?
  11. How to join MSc Forensic after completing BSc Nursing?
  12. How to enroll into Indian Cyber Army or Cyber Crime Police?
  13. How to go for MSc forensic science course? List of the colleges in India and entrance tests to be answered?
  14. Scope of Master Of Science in Cyber Law & Information Security at IIIT-Allahabad? -- [New]
  15. How to join CBI after completing B.Tech ECE and MSc computer security and forensic science from UK?
  16. Universities offering M.Tech. in Information Security or Cyber Security through distance education for working professionals?
  17. Forensic colleges/universities in India for m.sc. in forensic science? Entrance exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which exams to give to get into Forensics?
12th September 2017, 05:17 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a government professor? I have completed MSc Cyber Forensic and Information Security?

To be a government professor ( i.e; assistant professor in government funded universities ) you need to qualify NET ( National Eligibility Test ) held by CBSE and for appearing in the same examination you need to have secured 55% marks in your Master's degree from a recognized university. Marks relaxation of 5% is allowed for SC/ST/PH category candidates.

For more details about NET you can refer to the link www.cbsenet.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?