13th April 2011, 02:03 PM
mahor1989

How can I apply for off campus placements

i want to ask how and where can i or should i apply for offcampus placement to get jobs

27th May 2011, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for off campus placements for get a job while in final year of CSE stream? Can I get away with fake percentage if I apply for off campus?

wil iit's provide off campus placements???
30th May 2011, 04:52 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How can I apply for off campus placements for get a job while in final year of CSE stream? Can I get away with fake percentage if I apply for off campus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahor1989 View Post
i am in 8th sem, from nsit of cse stream. i want to ask how and where can i or should i apply for offcampus placement to get jobs( any package above 2.5) as i did not get oncampus placement due to my less marks. If i apply offcampus can i get away with fake percentage? plz help
Hello Mahor !!
don't worry for your on campus placements you have lot more opportunities off campus too.

Percentage only matters when you are not enough confident the job for what you are applying so try to improve and boost your confidence levels.being confident is not that tough for a fresher.

just develop your subject skills,believe in you , think that you're the emperor of the jobs what you are applying don't go in wrong ways. always do ethical practices.

Don't try to cheat the interviewer with fake certificates or like you will get rejected and get a black mark in your future or now it depends. so don't take risk all you need to do is patiently improving your skills and trying for every opportunity.

who knows where the opportunity is waiting for you.
just improve your skills like
->Subject skills
->Language skills
->Communication skills
->Soft skills
->Body language
->Healthy attitude

these traits will help you in finding a good job

all the best for your trails

Regards

~A~
31st May 2011, 08:52 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for off campus placements for get a job while in final year of CSE stream? Can I get away with fake percentage if I apply for off campus?

don't worry there are so many off campus conducted by Various IT company or by various other computer science related company. so don't worry surely you will get job. there are various way by which company may do off campus. like some large IT company as for example TCS, CTS, Infosys etc these recruit huge number of candidates in off campus. for this type of company you have to apply online from their website for off campus. like to apply for TCS off campus visit the website http://www.careers.tcs.com
for CTS http://www.careers.cts.com

for other company also there is online link. for the link search on internet you will get details. there are few company those give advertisement for off campus in various job website like http://www.freshersworld.com
http://www.naukri.com and many more.
you have to apply according to the advertisement given in the website. for this register yourself in various job website to get details about off campus.

few company also conduct off campus through consultancy. consultancy are some agency those find the suitable candidates for the company. for this you have to register with consultancy. then the will provide details about off campus but they will take money from you. i think you know about consultancy. just join in any one popular consultancy to get information about various off campus by them.

all the best.
31st May 2011, 11:01 AM
Ankur agrawal

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahor1989 View Post
i am in 8th sem, from nsit of cse stream. i want to ask how and where can i or should i apply for offcampus placement to get jobs( any package above 2.5) as i did not get oncampus placement due to my less marks. If i apply offcampus can i get away with fake percentage? plz help
Hii,

There are some company they allow to participate in the campus with minmum marks you should try for that ..
like Wipro

If you have not get any job do any short term course then get easily job.

ankur
31st May 2011, 11:19 AM
babydoll

Hello,
Well you can apply off campus as well as on campus while studying engineering final years. For this you have to prepare a fresh and latest resume as per your academics and overall education.
You can not cheat anymore by giving the fake percentage and all. If you do any kind of fake or illegal work then you will be caught by the company which are giving you the placement.
Every companies have their certificate verifying procedure, so in this round you will be caught by the Company.
So it will be better to provide original percentage as you have mentioned your Resume.
19th June 2011, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

may i know the last late of registration for tcs for btech 2011 batch?when off campus for tcs will held for 2011 batch?
6th July 2011, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

I got 75.75% in 10th standard, 47% in 10 2. In diploma engg. I got 67.7% and btech(pursuing) I got 70% upto 6th semester. In that case can I apply for on campus or off campus ? If I have atleast 2yr experience in IT based jobs then is it very important my academic result(10 2) ?
30th August 2011, 02:13 PM
Mannu2525

Dear,
If you want to apply for off campus then you should have to register yourself on some of the website for job seekers.
Some of the website name is given below
•-> Freshersworld.com
•-> Timesjob.com
•-> Monster.com
•-> Shine.com

yes dear, you will definitely kick away if you have mention fake percentage in your resume.
So, i advice you to be very honest and search a better company for yourself through net or other source.

GOOD LUCK

With Regards,
~Manvendra~
31st August 2011, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

Where to find the job openings(Off Campus) for students in their final year??
31st August 2011, 09:07 AM
rana2011
Banned

don't worry for your on campus placements you have lot more opportunities off campus too.

Percentage only matters when you are not enough confident the job for what you are applying so try to improve and boost your confidence levels.being confident is not that tough for a fresher.

just develop your subject skills,believe in you , think that you're the emperor of the jobs what you are applying don't go in wrong ways. always do ethical practices.

Don't try to cheat the interviewer with fake certificates or like you will get rejected and get a black mark in your future or now it depends. so don't take risk all you need to do is patiently improving your skills and trying for every opportunity.

who knows where the opportunity is waiting for you.
just improve your skills like
->Subject skills
->Language skills
->Communication skills
->Soft skills
->Body language
->Healthy attitude

Thanks!!
11th September 2011, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

i am currently in 7th sem b.e. cse.i want to know whether i can apply for off-campus interviews and how?which will give me better salary off-campus or walk-in-interview?i am looking for a package more than 4 lacs per annum as my 10th marks is 89%,12th-88% and till b.e. 6th sem-81%.kindly anyone tell me about any com pany giving more than 4 lacs because in my college all companies give below 3.5 lacs.i am already placed in cognizant(3.0 lacs per annum).i m looking for higher package.
29th February 2012, 09:30 PM
BLACKTO

How can I apply for off campus placements for get a job while in final year of CSE stream? Can I get away with fake percentage if I apply for off campus?

don't worry there are so many off campus conducted by Various IT company or by various other computer science related company. so don't worry surely you will get job. there are various way by which company may do off campus. like some large IT company as for example TCS, CTS, Infosys etc these recruit huge number of candidates in off campus. for this type of company you have to apply online from their website for off campus. like to apply for TCS off campus visit the website http://www.careers.tcs.com
for CTS http://www.careers.cts.com

for other company also there is online link. for the link search on internet you will get details. there are few company those give advertisement for off campus in various job website like http://www.freshersworld.com
http://www.naukri.com and many more.
you have to apply according to the advertisement given in the website. for this register yourself in various job website to get details about off campus.

few company also conduct off campus through consultancy. consultancy are some agency those find the suitable candidates for the company. for this you have to register with consultancy. then the will provide details about off campus but they will take money from you. i think you know about consultancy. just join in any one popular consultancy to get information about various off campus by them.

all the best.
17th November 2020, 01:17 PM
rashed112

Default Re: How can I apply for off campus placements

Dear,
If you want to apply for off campus then you should have to register yourself on some of the website for job seekers.

Top website name is given below

•-> www.naukri.com
•-> www.shine.com
•-> www.monsterindia.com
•-> www.freshersworld.com
•-> bdjobscircular.agencyl

yes dear, you will definitely kick away if you have mention fake percentage in your resume.
So, i advice you to be very honest and search a better company for yourself through net or other source.

GOOD LUCK
Rashed
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?