28th May 2013, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in hotel management?

i have no rank in nchmct bt i have clear 12th which colleg it provide me direct addmition in hotal manegment

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any way to get admission in Hotel Management? I am doing BSc Life Sciences and want to do hotel management course
  2. Which would be better for me MBA in Hotel Management or M.Sc in Hotel Management? Difference between both of them?
  3. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  4. How to do B.Ed in Hotel Management? I have done ITI diploma in hotel management
  5. Which hotel management colleges offer late admissions to 12th pass students? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which are the top 10 IHM Colleges in which I can get after scoring 1109 rank?
  7. How to do Hotel Management in IHM college? What is the fee structure?
  8. Is there any difference between PG in Hotel Management and MBA in Hotel Management?
  9. What kind of jobs are available after Diploma or B.Sc in Hotel Management? Does it has a better future?
  10. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?
  11. Can I get admission in Hotel Management after passing matric?
  12. B.Sc in Hotel Management or Diploma in Hotel Management which one is good? Jobs available in future?
  13. Admission in Master of Hotel Management for B.Sc(Botany) student? Scope and courses offerd under MHM?
  14. Difference between MBA in Hotel Management and MSc in Hotel Management?
  15. Best colleges for Hotel Management in Mumbai? Is there any entrance exam for Hotel Management course?
  16. Application form of CET for admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management for Diploma holder? -- [New]
  17. How to do MBA after BBA? I am pursuing BBA from IP university
  18. How can I get into hotel managment after passing 12th?
19th March 2015, 09:20 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in hotel management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have no rank in nchmct bt i have clear 12th which colleg it provide me direct addmition in hotal manegment
Industry of Hospitality is started becoming a very lucrative job choice among the youth now a days because of few steps taken by the government of India by taking measures to enhance tourism as well as few popular reality shows based on cooking on various TV Channels. Also it provides short duration courses which can also be one of the many reasons. Apart from this, it is an articulate job that is gaining pace in present world scenario.

Yes, there are several colleges, Universities that provide direct entry to the candidate to pursue different Hotel Management Program. However, there are various big hotels who have established their training institutes and some of it provides direct entrance in the course of Hotel Management. IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) New Delhi and Kota Open University, Kota also provides degree/diploma in hotel management by correspondence.

After 10+2, you can go for the following courses:

1. B.A (Bachelor of Arts) in Hotel Management.
2. BHM (Bachelor of Hotel Management).
3. B.Sc. (Bachelor of Science) in Hotel Management.
4. B.B.A (Bachelor of Business Administration) in Hotel Management.
5. DHM (Diploma in Hotel Management).
6. Craftsmanship Courses in Hotel Industry
7. Certificate courses in Catering and Hotel Management

For Certification courses, the duration of course is 6 months to 1 year. Duration for degree/diploma courses in Hotel Management is 1.5 years to 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?