29th May 2013, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for admission in MSc Nursing after BSc Nursing?

am i elligible for admission in m.sc nursing without any experience after my b.sc nursing?

29th June 2015, 01:42 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for admission in MSc Nursing after BSc Nursing?

The eligibility criteria required to get admission in M.Sc. Nursing course are as under :-

* The candidate should have passed B.Sc. Nursing (Basic) or Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing or Post Certificate B.Sc. Nursing with at least 55% marks in aggregate from a university recognized by Indian Nursing Council .

* The candidate should have minimum one year of work experience after Basic B.Sc. Nursing and minimum one year of work experience prior or after Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.

* The candidate should be a registered nurse or midwife with any State Nursing Registration Council.
10th August 2020, 11:13 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for admission in MSc Nursing after BSc Nursing?

The eligibility criteria of msc nursing is
Candidates must score at least 50% in BSC
Most of the college will give admission on the basis of marks scored in BSC
Some of the college may give admission on the basis of the entrance exam
These are the only requirements to get admission in MSC
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?