30th May 2013, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required for diploma and intermediate for AIEEE exam?

how much % require in diploma and intermediate to eligible for leet aieee exams

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required in Diploma by SC candidate for NTPCC?
  2. How much percentage in intermediate is required to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering College in AP
  3. How much is the percentage required for placement in B.Tech after passing 10th class with 80% and intermediate with 84%
  4. What is the required percentage of marks for intermediate to join EAMCET?
  5. How much percentage is required in Diploma to get admission in Degree course in Nirma University?
  6. Way to get admission in Marine engineering? Percentage required in Diploma?
  7. How much percentage required in class 10th and 12th to be eligible for IIT JEE and AIEEE entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure to get admission in CA after completing 12th standard? Is graduation mandatory for joining CA? -- [New]
  9. What percentage is required in AIEEE? I have scored 58% in 12th board exam and 48% in PCM
  10. Admission in Marine engineering after Diploma in Mechanical? Percentage required?
  11. Details of minimum percentage of intermediate for IIT JEE mains?
  12. What minimum percentage is required in diploma for joining PSG college through the counselling for BE course?
  13. What should be my IPE percentage to get eligibility in AIEEE and IIT exam?
  14. How much percentage is required in AIEEE?
  15. When will be the Entrance Exam for Ag.B.Sc course? Required Percentage of marks in Intermediate to appear for this Exam? Which University will conduct this Entrance Exam?
  16. How to prepare for AIEEE or other exam related to this field? How much percentage is needed?
  17. Minimum percentage required in 10th to get admission in diploma program?
  18. Passing out percentage required for Section-A (Diploma)?
25th August 2015, 04:36 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required for diploma and intermediate for AIEEE exam?

AIEEE stands for All India Engineering Entrance Examination and as the name suggest it was an engineering entrance examination held for the selection/admission of students for their engineering studies from different colleges on the basis of their performance in the same examination.

Now the first thing which I would like to make your clear is that, by the year 2012 the engineering entrance examinations AIEEE and IIT-JEE has merged into a single entrance examination called as Joint entrance examination ( JEE ) and the performance in the same is responsible for admission in any private or government engineering colleges like IIT, NIT, IIIT, ISM, etc. .

The JEE is held once every year by CBSE in two stages which are called as JEE Mains and JEE Advance respectively.

The qualifications required for appearing in the JEE Main is similar to the qualifications required for AIEEE which are as discussed below:-

* You must have done your higher secondary school degree with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as your main subjects or an equivalent degree with at least 50% aggregate in each from a recognized institute.

* Your age must be within 17 years to 25 years till the 31st December of that particular year in which you are appearing in the same examination.

For more details regarding the syllabus, question pattern, notifications about next JEE and other necessary details of JEE you can log on to its official link i.e; www.jeemain.nic.in.
26th August 2015, 03:39 PM
satya14581

Default Re: Percentage required for diploma and intermediate for AIEEE exam?

AIEEE is conducted this exam every year for 12th passed student
You must have done your higher secondary school degree with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with at least 50% marks in each from a recognized institute or board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?