31st May 2013, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Can Mechanical Engineer (Girl) get Jobs in abroad (Specially USA, Switzerland, Uk)?

Dear Sir/madam,

Greetings!!

I Have completed my Mechanical Engineering, now i have to get admission for BE. before that i just wanted to know Being a girl in Mechanical Engineering field can i get jobs in abroad. and what's the expected salary I'm going to pay???

If possible Please Kindly mail me the Best Course to do after Degree and Company details to My Mail ID : "[email protected]"

Thank You!!

31st May 2013, 04:49 PM
unknown109

Default Re: Can Mechanical Engineer (Girl) get Jobs in abroad (Specially USA, Switzerland, Uk)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/madam,

Greetings!!

I Have completed my Mechanical Engineering, now i have to get admission for BE. before that i just wanted to know Being a girl in Mechanical Engineering field can i get jobs in abroad. and what's the expected salary I'm going to pay???

If possible Please Kindly mail me the Best Course to do after Degree and Company details to My Mail ID : "[email protected]"

Thank You!!

why you think being a girl you can't get a job?? if your thinking is as narrow as your thoughts then definitely you'll never get job in abroad before going for such jobs please change your thought and there's no such difference in boys and girls in the field of jobs and yes you can get but it depends on your marks for further help i would suggest you to talk to a career counselor
31st May 2013, 04:52 PM
kumar96
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can Mechanical Engineer (Girl) get Jobs in abroad (Specially USA, Switzerland, Uk)?

Why not a girl can do job any where. you are free for job any where.

Mechanical engineer also have scope in abroad. for job in abroad you have to become extra ordinary girl in your field. In abroad you will also get good salary package.

Job in abroad is not an easy task for any student first thing is that he should have knowledge about the country and should have good knowledge in his field. If you have confidence and good knowledge of your work then you can easily do job in abroad.

For job in abroad your technical skill should strong. you have always prepare to face any type of problem. without best technical skill you can not stay in any company whether it is in India or in abroad.

Various multinational company have its office in India and recruit employs from these offices. you have to collect information about the multinational company offices in india. multinational companies provide good salary package.

Multinational companies require best employies you have to do preparation very well before interview in any multinational company.
31st May 2013, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

What are the options for mechanical diploma holder in aerospace field ?
1st June 2013, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

iam rajeshwari finishing 12th in tamilnadu i want to study in banglore course is b.e its wright
23rd July 2013, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Are girls taken as mechanical engg. in Hazira.
29th March 2014, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

does mechanical engineering needs more science knowledge..after the course will i get a good job with good salary.as a girl can i pursue it???
31st March 2014, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Can you tell me the multinatinal companies office adresses where i can aplly for job interview of mechanical engineering
22nd May 2014, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

i am manikanth fresh mechanical graduate 2014 pass out i am seriously looking for a job in foreign countries especially singapore. are there any courses that any organisation learn and send us to abroad please help me my email id [email protected]
2nd January 2015, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

I am sri I completed b.tech (MECH) 2014.I am plannning to do Masters in industrial eng in USA.I want to know about the career opportunities for girls after MS..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?