14th April 2011, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

How may I do summer training of 6 weeks? How to apply for NTPC? I'm doing Mechanical engineering

sir i want to training in ntpc kanti,muzaffarpur in 6 week industrial training so please conform that i am apply your ntpc.and i am student of mechanical engg. Ptu my name is abhishek

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements for summer training in NTPC Plant? How can I apply for it? -- [New]
  2. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Training in NTPC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  3. Companies offering 4-6 weeks Summer Internship/Training in Hyderabad for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering student? Procedure to apply for it?
  4. What is the procedure to do summer training in NTPC, Dadri?
  5. In which branch of NTPC should I do Summer Training being a B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  6. Procedure of summer training in NTPC? How can I apply for it? I am a 2nd year mechanical engineering student
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Training at NTPC being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering?
  8. How to do summer training in NTPC Delhi?
  9. How to apply for summer training in NTPC?
  10. Procedure to apply for summer training in NTPC for Mechanical 3rd year student?
  11. How should I apply for summer training?
  12. What the formalities and how to apply for internship at GAIL, NTPC, DRDO or BHEL?
  13. What is the procedure followed for applying internship in NTPC?
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in NTPC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  15. Summer training at NTPC after B.Tech 3rd year (Mechanical engineering)?
  16. How to apply for summer training in PSUs after 3rd year of mechanical engineering?
  17. Summer training in DMRC, BHEL, ONGC, NBCC ,IOCL ,L&T, ESSAR and NTPC after 3rd year B.E (Mechanical)? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I apply for Summer Training being a Mechanical Engineering student?
24th March 2012, 09:00 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How may I do summer training of 6 weeks? How to apply for NTPC? I'm doing Mechanical engineering

Hi

NTPC - National Thermal Power Corporation.

It is one of the top companies in India. It is also one of the largest producers of power in India.

Now NTPC offers summer training for various colleges and engineering students. The Basic Eligibility Criteria to undergo a training from NTPc are :-

1. You should be studying Engineering from one of the recognized colleges in India.

2. You should have a training letter issued from your college.

Once you fulfill these, then you can apply for the NTPC Summer training in any of those branches or head offices or plants where they offer it.

It would be better if you know somebody who is working in any plant of NTPC or is a part of this company in any field.

If not, then you yourself have to visit the NTPC head office and apply for the training yourself.

Please do it at least a month before you can start your training.

If you want to visit the NTPC website, Please Click Here

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
24th March 2012, 11:16 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How may I do summer training of 6 weeks? How to apply for NTPC? I'm doing Mechanical engineering

dear friend,

See there are simply two way to apply in MNCs for summer internship. These are :

1. You apply yourself,
2. Through your Institute.

1. You apply yourself :

See you must have took some information from you institute or Internet or some official site of some MNCs. By seeing these advertisement you have to apply. If the company select you then they will send you a confirmation letter and before joining you have to print this out and then you get join in the company for summer internship.

2. Through your Institute :

If your institute is eager to send their students then they can easily send you people my friend. But most of the time they did not send their students some good MNCs. But if you do it through your institute then it will be good for you.

~regards~
priyo
25th March 2012, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I do summer training of 6 weeks? How to apply for NTPC? I'm doing Mechanical engineering

sir am naveen studying 2nd b.tech mechanical in jntu manthani collage.. any percentage cutoff is there for applying?
28th March 2012, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

i am a mechanical engineering student. i want to do weeks summer training in yahama faridabad. how can i apply for this??//
16th November 2012, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;520599]sir i want to training in ntpc kanti,muzaffarpur in 6 week industrial training so please conform that i am apply your ntpc.and i am student of mechanical engg. Ptu my name is naved alam
5th June 2013, 02:08 AM
Unregistered

I am 3rd year diploma in electrical engineering student. I want to training in NTPC Kanti Muzaffarpur in 6 week Industrial Training .So please conforn that in Apply your NTPC .my name Amarjeet sharma , S/O : Sahdeo sharma, My gmail ID: [email protected], Contect no: 07250090950
16th July 2013, 12:00 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Hi Abhishek

You may follow one or more of the following ways

you can apply by youself
you can find the contact of HR and send your resume with cover letter to them. If they have post and find you suitable, they will get back to you

You can apply via any contact
if you know someone who is working in company at good position, you may try to push your CV via them to respective HR

You can ask your college placement cell to apply for you

You may also ask your alumni to help you with summer trainning.

All the best
16th July 2013, 12:02 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: How may I do summer training of 6 weeks? How to apply for NTPC? I'm doing Mechanical engineering

Hi Abhishek

You may follow one or more of the following ways

you can apply by youself
you can find the contact of HR and send your resume with cover letter to them. If they have post and find you suitable, they will get back to you

You can apply via any contact
if you know someone who is working in company at good position, you may try to push your CV via them to respective HR

You can ask your college placement cell to apply for you

You may also ask your alumni to help you with summer trainning.

All the best
26th April 2014, 02:45 AM
ankit kr singh

sir i want to training in ntpc kanti,muzaffarpur in 6 week industrial training so please conform that i am apply your ntpc.and i am student of mechanical engg. Ptu my name is ankit kr singh
10th April 2015, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to training in ntpc karti, muzzphapur in six week industrial training so please conform that I am apply your ntpc. And I am students of B.tech 2nd year electrical and electronics engineering.
From CT institutie of Technology, jalandhar (punjab)
Permanent address :-west champaran (Bihar)
Email Id :[email protected]
Mobile number :-09781554846, 09128918737 and 09955016854.
Thank you sir
6th May 2015, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

sir
I want to do summer training from your NTPCMy name is ASIF HASHMI and i am the student of BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING from MECHANICAL branch. so kindly request please allow me for summer training from your NTPC. For this kindness i will always gratefull to you.
EMAIL.ID- [email protected]
contact.no- 918962600495, 919507545850
17th June 2017, 01:59 PM
Saif Raza

I am the student of B.tech Mechanical 4th semester in Geeta Engineering college, panipat. And i want to do summer training of 6 week in your company
Address-Brahmpura Muzaffarpur bihar
contact-8572830415
i Shall be thankful to you for this forever
Thankyou
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?