1st June 2013, 12:54 AM
thoufk

How to join Indian Navy or Indian Army after finishing 10th?

i finishined 10th after that i finshed diploma in 2013. i have 3 arrear paper.. i want to indian navy or indian army.. my course name is instrumentation & control engg... how i want to join help me plsssss.... tell how i want to apply...

14th May 2014, 12:13 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to join Indian Navy or Indian Army after finishing 10th?

With 10th Academic qualification your ineligible to apply for Indian Army as well as Indian Navy Wing. Minimum Academic qualification required to Join in Defence academy is that then candidate should be qualified in 12th standard from recognized university. After completing 12th standard you may join in Defence wing through NDA Entrance examination. NDA Stands for National Defence Academy and this Entrance Examination is organized by Union Public Service Commission for every twice in a year .

~ Any discipline candidates are eligible for Indian Army Wing
~ Only Science stream candidates are eligible for Indian Navy wing.

The Age limit is same for all category candidates 16.5 years to 19 years and should be unmarried male candidates. Apart from this NDA Entrance examination you may have one chance to enter into defence academy through CDS Entrance Examination. But, Only graduation holders are eligible to apply for Defence wing.
30th June 2015, 12:22 PM
unique99

Default Re: How to join Indian Navy or Indian Army after finishing 10th?

According to your statement to join in Indian Navy/Army you have to complete 12th standard with PCM(Physics,Chemistry,Mathematics).

After 10th you can not write NDA to join your desired Navy/Army wing.

Nda entrance examination is conducted by UPSC 2 times in a year.

Eligibility:-

1.A 12th standard with PCM can join toward Army/Navy/Air Force as per his choice.

2.Age: Candidates age should be within 16.5 years to 19 years.

3.Only Indian male can write NDA entrance exam.

4.Candidates eye sight should be normal and free from colour blindness.

To know details visit http://www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?