14th April 2011, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Which subjects to choose to do MSc after BSc Biochemistry in Mumbai and Pune University? What is the syllabus for the entrance exam?

which are the subjects in which i can do msc after bsc biochemistry(6 units) in mumbai and pune university both?i would also like to know about the entrance exams for getting admission in kem hospital for msc biochemistry and also for admission in mumbai n pune universities.what is the syllabus for these entrance exams.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MSc in Biochemistry after doing BSc in Biotechnology Which are the colleges in Mumbai and Pune to do MSc in Biochemistry?
  2. Entrance exam for MSc biochemistry in Pune University?
  3. Eligibility for MSc biochemistry in Calcutta university and Mumbai university?
  4. Which are the subjects offering PG? I have completed MSc Biochemistry from Pune University
  5. Which is better Msc biotechnology from sardar patel university, anand, gujrat or Msc Microbiology from Pune university?
  6. Can I take admission in MSc in mumbai university after completing BSc in Pune University
  7. List of books to refer for M.Sc entrance exam preparation? -- [New]
  8. Syllabus of MSc Chemistry entrance exam of Pune University?
  9. Syllabus of subjects for MSc Physics entrance exam in pune university?
  10. Should I go for MSc IT or MSc CS? I have done BSc CS from Mumbai University
  11. Information regarding the Entrance Exam for M.Sc in Biochemistry of Pune University?
  12. Which are the colleges offering MSc Medical Biochemistry? Date of the entrance exam and the syllabus of it?
  13. Colleges offering MSc Medical Biochemistry in Kerala and Tamilnadu? Date of the entrance test and its syllabus?
  14. When the online forms will be available for MSc? What is the criteria and the syllabus? I want to take admission in Pune University for MSc
  15. can i apply for mca entrance in pune university and give entrance exam from mumbai?
  16. What is the syllabus for MSc Biochemistry in Pune University
  17. For 3rd year of B.Sc which subjects should I choose for doing M.Sc in Pathology?
  18. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
24th July 2012, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which subjects to choose to do MSc after BSc Biochemistry in Mumbai and Pune University? What is the syllabus for the entrance exam?

syllabus for entrance exam of M.sc in zoology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?