14th April 2011, 04:45 PM
93chandu

COMEDK exam for candidate born in Canada?

hello friends!!! I m a 2nd pu student.. I actually wanted to apply for comedk exam but while i learnt i must be a indian national to apply.. But in my case i am a canadian by birth brought in india and i ve been studying in bangalore from lkg.. So i m now confused.. Any solu to ma prob?? and now one more prob is i ve already for cet but am i eligible for cet atleast.. I ve stayed in india bangalore for more than 15 years..

15th April 2011, 12:07 AM
Samad M
Member+

Default Re: COMEDK exam for candidate born in Canada?

Hi friend.There is nothing like that this is a fake news.you can surely apply foe comedk
but not in the karnataka seat quota. But you have to apply for canada seat quota.All the people from the world can apply for comedk and the exam for 2011 is on 8th may.
23rd January 2014, 06:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: COMEDK exam for candidate born in Canada?

HELLO, MY DAUGHTER BORN AND COMPLETTING HER 12TH GRADE IN USA. WE ARE AMERICAN CITIZEN FROM INDIA. MY QUESTION IS CAN SHE TAKE COMEDK. HOW MUCH WE HAVE TO PAY IF GET A RANK OR NO RANK IN COMEDK AS ADONATION .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?