14th April 2011, 05:08 PM
mithun kumar mandal

What is the qualification criteria and fee structure of MBBS program?

i wants to know the fee structure for mbbs as well as qualiication for entrance exam
please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure of MBBS program offered by JIPMER? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of colleges with fee structure which offer MBBS in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply?
  3. Is there any program of Ph.D in Environmental Chemistry? What is teh qualification and fee structure?
  4. What is the fee structure for MBBS in Gujarat colleges in Management sheets? What is the eligibility criteria for admission in medical college for MBBS?
  5. Fee expenses of MBBS per annum in KIIT University? -- [New]
  6. What is the fee structure of MBBS program offered by colleges in Bangalore and Lucknow?
  7. Criteria and fee structure for MBBS course in private medical college?
  8. What is the fee structure of MBBS at BHU
  9. What is the fee structure for MBBS?
  10. Eligibility criteria, procedure to get admission, fee structure per year including hostel accommodation and last date of MBBS admission in Punjab? Whether a foreigner student have to appear in entrance exam for admission?
  11. List of colleges with low fee structure and course duration of Bachelor in Hospitality Management program?
  12. Admission in MBBS course in Kalinga University after passing 12th? What is the fee structure of the course in MBBS?
  13. Fee structure of MBBS under COMEDK for various colleges? Annual fees and hostel charges?
  14. Eligibility, date of admission and fee for BIM or BBA Program?
  15. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee?
  16. Total fee expenses to study MBBS in Government colleges of Dehradun?
  17. What is the fee structure for MBBS?
  18. Which college across the nation has the minimum fee structure for the MBBS program?
13th March 2012, 07:54 PM
hikprakash

Default Re: What is the qualification criteria and fee structure of MBBS program?

Dear

Each and every state has different methods to go into MBBS. some state government has entrance examination and some other consider their +2 marks only. kindly enquire your state government how they allot seats for MBBS.

Incase in your state having entrance exam, you should write and get cut off marks depends upon students arrival in that particular. question will be asking in your subject related from physics, chemistry, biology.

And fee structure will change as per government norms.
even i give a fee structure who had in 2007-2008 at sikkim manipal institute of meducal science

1st year-Sqn-139,050, NE/DEF/GEN-328,050, NRI-16500USD
2nd year-SQN-138,000, NE/DEF/GEN-330,000, NRI-17,500USD
3rd year-SQN-150,000, NE/DEF/GEN-345,000, NRI-18,500USD
4th year-SQN-162,000, NE/DEF/GEN-360,000, NRI-19,500USD
5th year-SQN-87,000, NE/DEF/GEN-187,500, NRI-10,250USD

Abbreviations: SQ-Sikkim Quota concession
NE-North East
DEF-Defence
GEN-General
NRI-Non Resident Indian

The above fees is included caution deposit, one time fee, tution fee, lab fee, other annual fee. excluded hostel and mess fee.

I have attached fee structure for your reference. kindly go through pdf.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf MBBS_FEE_STRUCTURE.pdf(42.9 KB, 464 views)
28th March 2012, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification criteria and fee structure of MBBS program?

FEES STRUCTURE OF MBBS IN TAMIL NADU(INDIA)
2nd April 2012, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

I'm Abubakar tukur and I'm a Nigerian who like to study MBBS at india pls I want know the fee structure and requirement
19th April 2012, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the fee structur of mbbs in pakistan.
21st January 2013, 08:18 AM
Unregistered

can i continue studying mbbs if i completd my diploma in pharmacy
18th June 2015, 12:35 AM
sairam0123

Hello.

Every state have different methods to take the students in their MBBS program.
Some states take admission on their 10+2 th marks obtained by the student and some states have their entrance exam and then on the rank obtained admit their students.

Here is a listed below is the fee structure of MBBS exam:-

--> Registration Fee
Rs. 25.00

--> Hostel Rent
Rs. 990.00

--> Caution Money
Rs. 100.00

--> Gymkhana Fee
Rs. 220.00

--> Tuition Fee
Rs. 1350.00

--> Pot Fund
Rs. 1320.00

--> Laboratory Fee
Rs. 90.00

--> Electricity Charges
Rs. 198.00

--> Students Union Fee
Rs. 63.00

--> Mess Security
Rs. 500.00

I hope you got it.
18th June 2015, 09:45 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Hello
As per your question it seems that you want to do MBBS.
MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery.
You must have the qualification of 12th. Methods varies from state to state. You have to pass your entrance exam first then after your rank will decide your college. Questions are asked subject based only from physics, chemistry, and biology.
Fee structure varies from state to state. Fee of government college is less than private college. For this you have to do inquiry deeply on this.
Thanks.
29th December 2015, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

What ithe qualification criteria and fees structure in kerala MBBS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?