3rd June 2013, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Which group should I take after finishing 10th?

Hello sir/mam
Iam suriya bharathy,tamilnadu
I had finished my 10th, i need some help like ,which group i must take and what should i do after 10+2.

20th June 2014, 02:34 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which group should I take after finishing 10th?

There are number of courses that are available for the candidates to join after completion of 10th class.

You can join the one which you are interested and where your knowledge and skills are being better utilized.

Then you can make most out of the respective course by gaining good subject knowledge and communication skills.

This will lead to get good rank in the respective Entrance Exam and to get the job easily by cracking the selection procedure.

If you are interested in Life Sciences, you can opt for BIPC stream in 12th class so that you can become a Doctor or you can opt for other courses like
Pharmacy
Nursing
Biotechnology etc.

If you are interested in doing Engineering, I suggest you to opt for MPC stream in 12th class.

Soon after the completion of 12th class. you have to give an Entrance Exam to join Engineering course.

If you are interested in Commerce field, I suggest you to opt for CEC or MEC course at 10+2 so that you can opt for any of the following courses like
Chartered Accountancy
ICWAI
Company Secretary course
LLB
MBA etc.

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?