3rd June 2013, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

What is the package for MBA after CS?

what is the package for mba after cs?....please tell me how much is the package

Related Questions:
  1. Package which I can expect after doing BBA(Finance) and MBA(Finance)?
  2. What is the expected package after completing MBA from abroad? Is MBA in India better than foreign countries?
  3. How much amount do I have to pay for MBA course? What is the hostel fee and highest salary package?
  4. Which course has the highest package between M.Tech and MBA?
  5. List of MBA colleges having 100% placement guarantee with good package? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What are scopes available for a BFM graduate? What would be the minimum package after doing MBA in FM? Should I opt MBA after completion of my BFM?
  7. Which one is better between MCA and MBA IT? Where will I get a good package? I have completed BCA
  8. What is the full package of MBA in banking and finance from Noida Campus? -- [New]
  9. Scope of event management under MBA? What is the maximum salary package offered to an MBA in LPU?
  10. What is the date of joining the post of clerk?
  11. How to get a Job with good salary package being a candidate having completed MBA and PGHRM courses and working as HR?
  12. What is the minimum package of MBA in IIM Ahmedabad?
  13. Which is the best course after B.Com. for getting good jobs?
  14. How much amount to pay for MBA course? Details about placements, loan facility, hostel fee and faculty?
  15. What will be my salary package after completion of MBA course from top 10 Colleges excluding IIMs?
  16. Future scope in studying M.E course(EEE)?
  17. Will I get a better salary in Pharma MBA or Normal MBA? Which are the different branches in Pharma MBA?
  18. Should I join MSc Horticulture or MBA Agriculture? Which will offer better pay package?
4th June 2013, 08:08 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the package for MBA after CS?

Dear candidate,

Package thing totally depend on through which college you have done your MBA.If you do your MBA through any of these TOP 5 IIM:
1>IIM ahmedabad
2>IIM calcutta
3>IIM bangalore
4>IIM Lucknow
5>IIM indore
Then tou will definetly get the very high package.because company came here easily gave a average package of 10 lakh per annum.
So package totally depend on the college you have choose for your MBA.

thanking you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?