3rd June 2013, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for BSc geology?

fees structyre for bsc geology...could u please tell me what is the fee structure

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure for BSc geology?
  2. Studying BSc Geology : What should I choose after completing BSc if interested in Geology subject?
  3. Which subject is preferred in B.Sc Part 3, either zoology with geology or botany with geology? I've completed my B.Sc part 2 with subjects zoology,botany and geology
  4. How to do MSc Geology through distance course? I have passed BSc in Geology
  5. What are the jobs after doing BSc from IHM Mumbai? What is the fee structure? How much is the fee structure?
  6. What is the fee structure for BSc Nursing? Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? What is the scope after doing BSc Nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Fee structure of BSc Physics at St. Xaviers College Mumbai? Colleges or universities with decent fee structure?
  8. Which PG is better after appearing for BSc in Geology at MJ college, Jalgaon?
  9. Best universities in india for undergraduate geology? What is the fee structure in dollars
  10. What can I do to join LPU after scoring 60% in BSc? Fee structure of the course?
  11. Names of BSc Agricultural Colleges in Shimoga? Fee structure for BSc Agriculture?
  12. What is the fee structure for BSc Nursing in 1st semester?
  13. Details about admission in BSc Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  14. Universities for Masters in Geology from abroad? How to apply, eligibility criteria & scholarships?
  15. How to study Geology and Mining abroad? What is the fee structure? -- [New]
  16. Will I be able to do MSc Geology after completing BSc Geography or BSc Applied Science or BSc Geography?
  17. Colleges offering B.Sc in Geology in India? How to go Abroad then after to study PhD?
  18. Books to be referred for IIT JAM Geology? I am pursuing BSc in Geology
30th June 2013, 07:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure for BSc geology?

what is the fee structure of bsc geology 1year or other year
16th September 2013, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

fee for geology and electrical engenering
29th May 2016, 11:14 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

The fee structure for BSc geology course as given below::::::::::::::::>>>>>>>>>>>>
  1. Tuition fees – Rs.180 per month
  2. Library and Reading room fee – Rs.500/--
  3. Laboratory fees – Rs.50/-
  4. House Examination – Rs.75/-
  5. Activity and sports funds – Rs.200/-
  6. Student union – Rs.50/-
  7. Cultural activities – Rs.800/-
  8. Founders day fees – Rs.230/-
  9. Inter College Activity Fees – Rs.100/-
  10. Students aid fees – Rs.50/-
  11. Subject society – Rs.200/-
  12. Medical and first aid – Rs.60/-
  13. Course fees – Rs.15, 000/-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?