14th April 2011, 08:00 PM
TEKWANI BABA

List of collefes along with their admission procedure and fee structure, offering MCA course under north Gujarat university?

sir, i want admission in north gujarat university in mca ,I would like to know admission procedure,fees and name of colleges. Please do needful and oblige.

from baba tekwani
ahmedabad

Related Questions:
  1. List of government colleges offering direct admission in MCA PG course? Fee structure for it?
  2. Which are the colleges offering direct admission in MCA PG course? What is the procedure and the fee structure?
  3. What's the eligibility for taking admission in MCA course in Gujarat? I have done my HSC from Pune and my BCA from North Gujarat University
  4. Colleges offering B.Pharm and MBBS course in Gujarat? Fee structure and the admission procedure?
  5. List of colleges offering PhD to MCA student in Gujarat? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  6. List of the IT companies offering project for MCA 3rd year students in Gujarat?
  7. When M.Pharma admission procedure will start in Maharashtra University and gujarat colleges? Any certificate Is required for applying in gujarat quota? What's the procedure for making that certificate?
  8. Fee structure and admission procedure for admission in MCA in Jadavpur University ?
  9. Admission procedure to do MCA from IGNOU, Delhi? What is the fee structure?
  10. List of Institutes offering CA course in Gujarat? What will be the fee structure to join this course?
  11. How to do MBA in Gujarat after completing BBA from Hemchandrachary North Gujarat University
  12. How to take admission in MCA after completing MCM from North Maharashtra University
  13. Which are the colleges offering correspondence course in Mumbai? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  14. List of the universities offering M.Phil in management through distance education? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
  15. Detailed procedure to get admission in M.E.(Design Engineering) course in Pune University without GATE? List of colleges under Pune University with fee structure?
  16. Is there any college in Gujarat which offers degree in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the procedure of admission? List of colleges offering them?
  17. Want to do MCA after BSc(IT) from NIIT. What are Best colleges, there admission procedure and fee structure for MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure fo admission in B.Com at Mithibhai College? Fee structure and minimum percentage required for admission?
29th December 2012, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of collefes along with their admission procedure and fee structure, offering MCA course under north Gujarat university?

if i done b.sc computer science then can i got admission in mca?
29th May 2013, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of collefes along with their admission procedure and fee structure, offering MCA course under north Gujarat university?

sir , i want to do B.E from gujrat university, so please provide the information, fee structure and admission procedure.
8th December 2018, 11:57 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University (HNGU) offers course MCA. Admission to MCA course will be offered based on entrance exam conducted by university. Tuition Fee for MCA course is Rs.15,000 per year.

Admission Process
- Visit the official website : www.admission.hngu.ac.in
- Go to "Admission" tab and click on "Online Admission".
- Fill the application form carefully.
- Upload the required scanned documents.
- Pay application fee online.
- Submit your application.
- Print the application for future reference.

List of MCA Colleges Under HNGU
- K.K. Patel College, Patan
- Manish Institute of Computer Studies, Mehsana
- Sankalchand Patel College of Engineering, Mehsana
- U.V. Patel College of Engineering, Mehsana
- L.C. Institute of Technology, Mehsana
- C.J. Patel College of Computer Studies, Mehsana
- Acharya Motibhai Patel Institute of Computer Studies, Mehsana

MCA Entrance Syllabus
- Quantitative Ability
- Analytical and Logical Reasoning
- Language Ability
- Mathematics/Statistics

Important Dates
- Online Application Starts : May/June, 2019
- Last Date of Application : June, 2019
- MCA Entrance Exam : July, 2019

Employment Areas
- Networking Companies
- Database Management Companies
- Stock Exchanges
- Digital Design and Communication Companies
- E-commerce Companies
- Software Development Companies
- Security and Surveillance Companies
- Government Agencies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?