5th June 2013, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I reappear for HSc board after passing with 56%?

can i reappear for hsc board after passing it with 56% , and also can i give cet and neet exams again next year

1st August 2013, 12:49 AM
anuragkumarjeemains

Default Re: Can I reappear for HSc board after passing with 56%?

Yes you can reappear for Hsc board after scoring 56%,you have to do hard work and your examination category will be compartment.Many things will be hold different opportunities in education,if you will score above 68% you are eligible for NEET.You ahve to fill up separate form of your board as arepeater and qualification in next year.
31st May 2014, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am a Student From West Bengal Board and I got 54%in Higher Secondary Examination.I want to reappear in the same Exam to improve my percentage.Is there Any chance to reappear in the same?Please guide Me
22nd June 2015, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I reappr in 12 mh exam as private candidate while I have been admitted in diploma course in poly 2 year.
26th May 2016, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

How to give HSC exam after scoring 54% overall and 40% in PCM? Can I reappear in HSC exam?
30th May 2018, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Can i repet only one subject even if i have passed all the subjects for improvement of percentage?
3rd March 2019, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

I want to do engineering so If I fail in HSC or get below 50% in PCM and reappear for it in July and score above 50% . So what would be the process for me taking admission in engineering college .And if I have passed the entrance exam mht cet/jee then will it be applicable in my july admission if not then what ? Please help
27th September 2019, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

I have get 53 percent in hsc exam can I reappeared for exam
2nd December 2019, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my 12th in 2016 i want to improve my percentage now in 2019 can i do so ?
22nd May 2020, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

Sir I faild in the HSC exam before 3 years, now I want to attend the re exam. Is it possible for me or not? Or I have to do 2years study in class 11&12? Ans me plz sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?