5th June 2013, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

List of the colleges which are the under government CET?

i want detail about the admission process of mpharm 2013 and list of colleges which are under goverment cet please rlp me fast.
Thanking u!!

Related Questions:
  1. Any scope in taking seat in Metallurgy? Can I get good government colleges with 97 marks in CET?
  2. Cutoff list of government and private medical colleges in Maharashtra? List of the colleges?
  3. Last year merit list of MHT CET? Cutoff list for government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  4. MH CET list of colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Merit list of MHT CET and cutoff list for government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  6. Cutoff and list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra? I am expecting 148 marks in MHT CET
  7. List of government medical colleges in Maharashtra in which I can apply after scoring 107 marks in MHT CET?
  8. Cutoff list of all medical colleges of government in Maharashtra?
  9. Merit list of MHT CET and cutoff list of government medical college in Maharashtra?
  10. Cutoff list of government and private medical colleges in Maharashtra? I have passed 12th with 79 marks in MHT CET
  11. Information about government engineering colleges? -- [New]
  12. Can I get admission in government college of engineering in Maharashtra after scoring 103 marks in MTH CET? Cutoff list of last year of government engineering college in Maharashtra?
  13. Can I get admission in Pune colleges can scoring 89 marks in MCAMH CET? List of the colleges?
  14. Cutoff list and list of all the government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  15. Cutoff list of all government colleges of Maharashtra?
  16. Cutoff list and list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  17. Cutoff list of MHT CET for MBBS course in Maharashtra Government Colleges? How much is the rank required?
  18. List of the government engineering colleges in Maharashtra? I have scored 60/200
24th May 2015, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the colleges which are the under government CET?

Cut of for mpharm gate for admitting government college of pharmacy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?