6th June 2013, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

What are the job opportunities after doing B.A English Honrs?

i want to do eng. hons. but m little confused abt its job opportunities...plzzzz help me out

Related Questions:
  1. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc Chemistry Honors?
  2. What are the job opportunities available after PG? I am a graduate in English and doing my PG in English
  3. What are the job opportunities available after completing graduation with English Honors?
  4. What are the job opportunities in abroad after completing B.A LLB and B.A Psychology
  5. How to do correspondence course in Law after doing masters in English? Institutes where I can do the course? What are the job opportunities?
  6. Can I register for IPCC directly after passing B.Com and securing 55%?
  7. Job Opportunities after completion of English Honors?
  8. Best Institutes offering MBA in Hospital Management in Distance Education? How to apply for this course?
  9. Am i eligible for Lecturer job in government colleges after completion of my BA, B.Ed and MA in English?
  10. Should I choose MA after BA in English or opt for B.Ed first in order to get jobs in government sector?
  11. Which among sociology, public administration, psychology & political science is best for IAS preparations? Any better choice?
  12. Which are the best opportunities in banking or finance sector? I am doing b.Com honrs with international accounting
  13. Job opportunities after course completion for GATE qualified students? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What are the career options after doing BSc Mathematics
  15. Job Opportunities after MCA course?
  16. Job opportunities for M.Sc in Mathematics other than Teaching? -- [New]
  17. What are the job opportunities with MBA?
  18. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc course from Annamalai University?
22nd March 2015, 12:23 AM
shaish20

Default Re: What are the job opportunities after doing B.A English Honrs?

If you do B.A. English honours, then you become a graduate. And there is a lot of opportunity or jobs for a graduate.

You just need to prepare for Entrance examination in getting jobs in private sector or Govt. Sector.

There are also various jobs or vacancies available in banks. You just need to apply for Banking entrance examination like IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, RBi Assistant, NABARD etc. to get into bank jobs.

There also various central or state govt. job available for which you can apply for. You can also appear for entrnace examination conducted by Public Service commission(PSC) in a state or by Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) to get a reputed and respectable job.

Also some private companies like TCS, Cognizant taking B.A. Student for there support project. You can apply for the same to get a job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?