7th June 2013, 08:35 PM
p. kulkarni

How to do MS in abroad? What exams should be given to take admission in USA or UK?

I want to do MS in abroad(USA or UK). What exams should be given to take admission in USA or UK? Is IELTS is optional to TOEFL?Does GMAT required for MS? When do we start study for these exams(I am in f.e.mech.engg.)? Can I get information about scholarship?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission abroad to do Aerospace Engineering? What is the admission requirement to study abroad in Canada, USA, Britain?
  2. Are there any exams through which I can get admission in abroad?
  3. Detailed information about the scholarship exams to study in USA?
  4. Scholarship exams after 12th to get scholarship for admission in Abroad?
  5. Which exams to appear so as to get scholarship for studying abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Minimum age required, IELTS and GRE exams for studying in USA? Expense of MBA in USA?
  7. Exams necessary to take admission Abroad for MS?
  8. How can I get admission in USA? What is the criteria?
  9. How to do M.Pharm from USA after completing B.Pharma? Can I get admission in Prestigious Pharmacy college in Abroad?
  10. How to take admission in USA after B.Pharma?
  11. Procedure for admission in MS at USA? Colleges in USA and total expenditure? Which exam to give?
  12. Can I get admission in Ph.D. in USA or European universities without good research experience?
  13. Eligibility to pursue MCA in Abroad countries like USA, Canada or UK? -- [New]
  14. What are the exams and when these exams are held for studies Abroad?
  15. Which Exams I have to appear for to get admission in Medical University in USA?
  16. Any exams which can help me to get admission in the universities abroad after completing B.Arch for PG? Do they provide any scholarships?
  17. How to get admission in USA for different branch? List of the top colleges in USA and the entrance exams to be taken to get admitted?
  18. Is it good to do 1 year MBA in abroad without work experience? What is the fee structure of USA and Australia for 1 year MBA?
17th October 2015, 08:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MS in abroad? What exams should be given to take admission in USA or UK?

I am Cse branch student in India. I want to read in USA for master of science . please tell me apply for procedure in USA .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?