7th June 2013, 10:01 PM
Subhasish Paul

Can I get education loan from SBI to get admission into MANET, Pune to study B.Tech Marine engineering?

Can I get Education Loan from State Bank of India to get admission into MANET,Pune to study B.Tech Marine Engineering ? My father's annual income is about 240000.

12th September 2016, 03:32 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get education loan from SBI to get admission into MANET, Pune to study B.Tech Marine engineering?

Yes, why not, candidates can get education loan from State Bank of India for professional courses like Marine Engineering.

SBI is one of the best bank which processes education loan within quick time. The documents required for applying is PAN card of your parents and yours, academic certificates, proof of address and proof of identity, education loan letter from college etc.

For education loans upto 4 lacs rupees, there is no need of any collateral. You can apply to multiple banks for education loan at loan portal, whose official website is https://www.vidyalakshmi.co.in/Students/.
27th February 2017, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get education loan from SBI to get admission into MANET, Pune to study B.Tech Marine engineering?

I chandan Kumar b.tech mechanical student. I want to do game course with bank loan. It is possible or not [email protected]
18th April 2018, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir I an Alok Biswal belonging to a poor family I like to study at manet pune for marine engineering by education loan can I eligible for 10 lakh for loan sir please give me reply
3rd August 2021, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

my son got indian maritial university cochin campus had got BSc Notical science 3 yeas cours admission. this cours have 6.75 lakhs fees. how much loan got it from state bank of india. already we remit two sem fees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?