9th June 2013, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Fee details of Anantapur engineering colleges? I have completed diploma in Mechanical Engineering

I have completed diploma in mech engg. I write ecet exam. I want to fee details in anantapur engg colleges

Related Questions:
  1. Can i do correspondence B.E Mechanical Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Am i eligible for B.Tech correspondence course after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges and their details ?
  3. Any engineering colleges offering distance education after completing diploma in mechanical?
  4. Detailed information about colleges with fee structure which offers B.Tech(Mechatronics Engineering) programme for diploma holder?
  5. How to do bachelor of engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? CET question papers for mechanical engineering?
  6. Names of the engineering colleges in Maharashtra where I can get admission after scoring 78% in diploma mechanical engineering?
  7. Govt. jobs after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to pursue mechanical engineering B.Tech through distance from JNTU after doing diploma in the same field?
  9. Engineering colleges where external degree courses are running in mechanical engineering?
  10. Which one is for Diploma and which one is for Advance Diploma?
  11. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th student? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  12. Can I get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis if pursuing 11th Commerce? List of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering colleges?
  13. Am I eligible for Air Hostess training in Frankfinn institute? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering
  14. Can I do marine engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. Which field should I choose after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 81% marks? Colleges for direct 2nd year admission to diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. List of government engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  17. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student? -- [New]
  18. How can I get last six years question paper of diploma in mechanical engineering?
4th August 2016, 09:12 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee details of Anantapur engineering colleges? I have completed diploma in Mechanical Engineering

The fee structure for Engineering course is not same in all Anantapur Engineering colleges. It varies from Institute to Institute based on the fame, recognition of the Institute, quality of education and facilities offered.

The fee structure for Engineering course in Anantapur Engineering colleges generally varies from Rs. 35,000 to Rs. 1,00,000/- per year. In addition, there will be one-time university fee, accreditation fee, etc.,. If you are interested to join hostel in the college itself, you need to pay at least Rs. 36,000/- per year and it varies from Institute to Institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?