10th June 2013, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in presidency college Kolkata?

sir I have cleared my cl xii from cbse with 77% with 84 in chemistry, 85 in physics, 66 in maths and 68 in english..I am from ST category and want to get admission in presidency college kolkata for chemistry honours. ..is it possible..please reply..

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in presidency college Kolkata?
  2. Eligibility to get admission in Presidency college, Kolkata for Integrated M.Sc(Biotechnology)? In which entrance exam I have to appear? Scope after completing? -- [New]
  3. Presidency university Kolkata admission and eligibility details?
  4. Date of availability of forms of Physics Honors in St. Xavier College, Presidency College and Maulana Azad College?
  5. What are the marks requirements for getting admission in Presidency College Kolkata for Economics(Hons)?
  6. Online site for admission in Presidency College, Kolkata? Manual forms are made available?
  7. What is the question paper pattern for admission in presidency college Kolkata?
  8. How may I get admission forms of listed colleges? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  9. Date of sale of admission forms and prospectus for admission into BSc course of Lady Brabourne College, Lorento College, St Paul's College and Presidency College in Kolkata?
  10. Procedure to join presidency college in Kolkata for Economics or Statistics(Hons)?
  11. Admission procedure for BBA from Presidency college, Kolkata? Fee structure for the same?
  12. Date of sale of application form for taking admission to presidency college, Kolkata in B.A?
  13. Marks requirement for admission in Kolkata Presidency College in Mathematics(Honors)?
  14. Admission procedure for Zoology honours at Presidency college Kolkata?
  15. Available courses in IGNOU university? How many courses are there in IGNOU? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the syllabus and the date for the B.Com entrance exam?
  17. What can I do after BCA if I am a student of Biology?
  18. Colleges which offer Physiology subject in West Bengal?
20th February 2014, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in presidency college Kolkata?

What is the eligibility criteria to pursue mathematics honors in Presidency?
22nd April 2014, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Where i get sample question paper for taking admission test at Presidency College Kolkata
1st May 2014, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

What are the marks requirment for getting admission in presidency college Kolkata in English honours?
1st May 2014, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

What are the marks requirment for admission in presidency collage Kolkata in English honours?
16th May 2014, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of admission test of chemistry & zoology & physics in presidency college Kolkata ? Date of giving application form for the admission test of chemistry and zoology and physics.
28th May 2014, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the marks requirment for getting admission in presidency college Kolkata in English honours?
What are the Marks requirement for admission in Hindi Honours
4th June 2014, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

I have pass class xii with 2nd division. My total marks is 276. My number in geography 66. Computer 70. History 52. English 43 and. Bengali 45. I am general caste. Can i have get addmission igeo(honours)
16th June 2014, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

how to get admission in presidency university kolkata?
i have passed classxii.my no is in geography 89, economics 64, history 77 english 79 hindi 74. can i get admission in geo(honours)
10th February 2016, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

i want to pursue with geography hons further ...so how much percentage i require to get admission in presidency college?
6th March 2016, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir, my daughter wish to admit in english honours at presidency college. She appeared HS this year with biology chemistry nutrition & geography. hope she will get 85% of marks. Please inform me how she fulfils her desire.
19th May 2016, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to get computer science honours at presidency college i hv gotten 62 in coms,64 in chem, 52 in phy 31 in math
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?