10th June 2013, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

How to make my career to become an IAS officer? I have completed 12th with 88%

sir u have completed my 12th with 88% now i am very much worried about my career to become an ias officer so please guide me whether to do my b.tech or degree to become an ias officer?which is comfortable n easy to aim for it?

16th May 2014, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to make my career to become an IAS officer? I have completed 12th with 88%

Sir,
I want become an IAS officer .I completed my 12th from MPC stream with 91%.
Do i join in b-tech or b.a ?
Suggest me,which is better ?
30th March 2015, 08:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to make my career to become an IAS officer? I have completed 12th with 88%

sir i have complete my 12th with 83% with mathematics group so please guide me so that i can became an i.a.s. officier
31st March 2015, 01:42 PM
divyanakra
Senior Member+

Your percentage in 12th is very impressive you can do anything it can be B.tech or any other graduation course no matter but if you have decided to become an IAS you have to prepare from today itself that's the only thing which matters no matter it is engineering or any other degree.
31st March 2015, 04:32 PM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Nice to see your interest in the Civil Services examination. IAS stand for the Indian Administrative Service and to become an IAS officer you need to qualify the Civil services examination. The Civil services examination is conducted by the UPSC every year. To appear in the Civil services examination you need the following eligibility criteria.

Education & Age Criteria := Candidates must pass the graduation degree in any discipline from a recognize university. The age must be between 21 to 30 years.

So, as per criteria you are not eligible to apply for the civil services. I advise you to first complete your graduation degree with good marks and then think about the civil services examination. For more information regarding the civil services examination kindly visit the official website of the UPSC :~~ http://www.upsc.gov.in
2nd July 2015, 06:45 PM
Aria40
Senior Member+

IAS is stand for Indian Administrative Service. The IAS examination is come under civil services examination which is conducted by the UPSC once in every year. To appear in the IAS entrance examination you need the following eligibility criteria.

Eligibility Criteria for IAS Examination.
--> Pass graduation degree in any discipline from a recognize University. Final year graduation candidates can also appear in this examination.
--> The age must be between 21 to 30 years at the time of examination. The age relaxation is also applicable for reservation category.

These are the basic eligibility criteria for the IAS examination. If you satisfy the above mention eligibility criteria then you are eligible to apply for the IAS entrance examination. So, if you completed the graduation degree in any discipline then don't worry you are eligible to apply for the IAS entrance examination.

Visit Upsc website for further details :- http://www.upsc.gov.in
6th February 2016, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

I am going to appear in the final exams of 11th class and want to become an IAS officer, how can i start my preparation from now? show me the way out to clear the exam.
5th July 2016, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Is it helpful to do graduation in Political Science honoures after completing 12th to become an IAS ?
7th July 2016, 12:44 AM
Mai98
Junior Member+

You have good percentage of marks in 12th standard. Then you complete your graduation with good percentage of marks. After you can eligible for IAS exam.

IAS stands for Indian Administration Service. This exam conducted by Union Public Service Commission once in a year.

Eligibility Criteria:

You should have Indian citizenship.

You should complete the graduation from any recognised university with any stream.

Final year candidates are eligible for this exam.

Percentage not required for this exam.

Candidate age limit should be between 21 to 30 years. Upper age relaxation applicable for other categories. 3 years age relaxation for OBC candidates. 5 years age relaxation for SC/ST candidates.

Selection Process:

Preliminary Exam

Main Exam

Interview
18th August 2016, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Hiii.....

Which master degree course should I choose which helps me for IAS preparation?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?