10th June 2013, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

How to become a secret agent in India? I have finished 12th

Sir,
i finished +2 i want to become secret agent in india to serve for my country.
If +2 finished students are recruited if so how are they recruited

14th May 2016, 09:17 AM
sah.alok932

Default Re: How to become a secret agent in India? I have finished 12th

In order to become a secret agent,it is necessary to apply for various high ranking police services job across nation or state.
There is no direct entry to become secret agent,for that you have to qualify yourself as a police officer and then can think of getting promoted to become a agent.
Now the best option would be to apply for Indian Police Service conducted by UPSC,and then prove yourself as an able officer and get promoted with experience as a agent for various intelligence agencies India.
In India there are generally two agencies that need agents to work for them,it is IB(intelligence Bureau) and RAW(Research and Analysis Wing),in these two there are no direct entry for secret agents,only experienced senior police officer can be assigned for this job.
25th July 2020, 01:42 AM
deepikapandey9999

You may get deputed into RAW also in which you can work as secret agents from other countries. Starting step is to clear ACIO exam and get into IB.
14th August 2020, 05:35 PM
deepikapandey9999

You don't usually apply for secret agent jobs. You get promoted for them. You don't know you are working with an organization which does secret jobs too.
I once met a tall, well-built man in a train who claimed to have been a RAW agent and when I asked him how does one apply for it, his answer was
"You don't apply for it, you are picked up !"
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?