11th June 2013, 01:34 AM
tejasshelke

How to apply for engineering in abroad? I am a last year diploma computer engineering student

Now i'm in last year of diploma computer engg. I want to go to abroad for further studies. Please help me how to apply? And how many percentage required? Is there any scholarship? Recommend me that too.

Related Questions:
  1. BS in Electrical Engineering after 10+3 (Diploma)?
  2. How to apply for B.E in Computer Engineering after doing diploma in computer engineering?
  3. How to apply for diploma lateral entry exam for engineering in Tamilnadu while in ECE diploma?
  4. How to pursue career in Mechanical Engineering? How to apply in abroad? Which are the institutes offering the course?
  5. How to do MS after pursuing post graduation in abroad? I am currently doing computer engineering
  6. From Diploma EC to Degree Computer/IT is possible? Details about the new rule at GTU regarding change of stream?
  7. How to apply for any job in computer science and engineering in Railway Board? I am a student of 4th year computer science and engineering
  8. Best colleges for civil engineering in abroad?
  9. Study Abroad for Diploma holder in Computer Science Engineering? -- [New]
  10. How can I apply for government polytechnic job? I am studying final year B.E CS student
  11. How should I do civil engineering in abroad?
  12. Can I join part time Diploma in electrical engineering? Relaxation for 1st year diploma student who is already in double diploma?
  13. What is the fees per year for diploma engineering in Computer Science? What are the job opportunities in Abroad after this course?
  14. Qualification needed to study abroad in Computer Science and Engineering branch?
  15. How can I give exam as an ex-student for GTU 3rd semester in computer engineering course of BE? What is the value of GTU degree in abroad?
  16. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  17. Can I pursue MS(Computer Science) from Abroad on the basis of 3 years degree or I will have to study one more year? Will bank give loan if I am a meritorious student?
  18. 12th science or diploma in computer science? What has a better scope? -- [Most Discussed]
11th June 2013, 03:51 PM
narenjuly8

Default Re: How to apply for engineering in abroad? I am a last year diploma computer engineering student

Hello, if you have done diploma in computer engineering then you are eligible for lateral entry to engineering in computer engineering. To take admission, you will need to contact the admissions office of the university or the institute and ask them about the availability of the forms. you have to achieve minimum of 60% marks in diploma level to get admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?