15th April 2011, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges along with their entrance exam date, syllabus and fee structure, offering MBA biotechnology course in Pune?

HI i am Suresh i have passed bsc biotecch 75% from the A.P.S.U.REWA now i want to geat admissson in mba biotech in pune in any collage plese tell me the all data of entrance pattern and the slybuss and fees of collages in pune ,and the location of all collage .

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges along with their syllabus,available seats and fee structure offering PG course with biotechnology stream
  2. List of the colleges in Mumbai offering MSc Biotechnology? What is the date of issue of application form? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  3. List of MSc Biotechnology colleges in Pune? Date of MSc biotech entrance exam? Admission procedure for it?
  4. Detailed procedure to get admission in M.E.(Design Engineering) course in Pune University without GATE? List of colleges under Pune University with fee structure?
  5. List of government colleges along with their fee structure, offering BBA course in Maharashtra near by Pune or in Pune? List of coaching classes for the BBA entrance exam?
  6. Date of Pune University entrance exam for pursuing B.Ed course? Which study material to refer? Colleges offering the course and the fee structure involved?
  7. List of the colleges in Mumbai offer MSc Biotechnology? Details regarding the entrance exam?
  8. Can I get admission in good colleges of Pune without entrance? List of colleges of Pune? What is the fee structure of those colleges?
  9. List of best colleges offering MBA in Logistics in Coimbatore? Fee structure of it? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. ATMA exam for admission in MBA in Biotechnology from Pune University? ATMA exam syllabus?
  11. List of MBA colleges related to Pune university having fee structure less than 2 lakhs?
  12. Colleges providing forensic odontology course? Fee structure of the course? Is there any entrance exam for this course? What is the syllabus of the entrance test?
  13. List of best colleges offering masters in biotechnology in Mumbai? -- [New]
  14. When will be the Pune entrance exam for PG in MCS? What will be the fee structure if the course?
  15. Which are the colleges in MBA Biotechnology in pune?
  16. List of the colleges offering Masters in Biotechnology in Mumbai? What is the syllabus?
  17. When is the Pune Entrance for PG in MCS? What is the new syllabus for MCS?
  18. Which Entrance Exam I should give to get admission for MBA in Marketing? List of colleges offering this course in Mumbai? What will be the fee structure to join this course?
3rd June 2013, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges along with their entrance exam date, syllabus and fee structure, offering MBA biotechnology course in Pune?

hello i completed my bsc biotech with 54%, can i go for mba biotechnology. I m in open category. Plz tell me wht should i do.
20th August 2013, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges along with their entrance exam date, syllabus and fee structure, offering MBA biotechnology course in Pune?

respected mam or sir,i am 2nd year bio technology student.next i want to do mba in bio technology.so pls give about mba in bio technology.thank you .
27th September 2014, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

respected sir,,.am btech 3rd year ,,i want to do mba in biotech..let me know all the details about the patern of exam ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?