11th June 2013, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Career options after passing 12th in Maths Biology?

Career options after 12th standard in maths biology?

15th June 2013, 04:14 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Career options after passing 12th in Maths Biology?

If you have passed 12th class with 60% marks, then you can apply for SBI clerical job. In railways, you can try for the profile of TTR, or clerk. Job profile of ‘Assistant ‘in telecom department is suitable for you. It is possible for you to join any of the three wings of army by qualifying CDS exam.
26th April 2014, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

hi iam completed in maths biology low marks cooming soon. now witch track to choos my best life? please gide to me.
29th April 2014, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

I am confused which subject physic or chemistry is suited with maths and bio in order to become researcher and many other.
7th June 2014, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Career options after passing 12th

I am confused which subject physic or chemistry is suited with maths and bio in order to become researcher and many other and failed in Chemistry theory.
19th November 2015, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

I taken biology with maths,i don't know want to do after finishing 12th so plzz someone help me to join in any good course
20th November 2015, 01:19 AM
Mohit.Bansal

After 12th you can apply for NDA exam that is conducted by UPSC twice in a year.

NDA stands for National Defence Academy.

The exam is conducted for the following fields of Indian Defence-

>> Indian Army

>> Indian Navy

>> Indian Air Force

For NDA your age must be within 16.5 years to 19 years.

For NDA(Air Force and Navy) you must have completed 12th with Math, Physics and Chemistry while for NDA(Indian Army) you need 12th with any subjects.

You can also apply for the exam while appearing in 12th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?